Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/23/2013: Fortune Teller UPDATED 11-7-14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Exactly.
    And re your last question, the fortune will only complete once you fully chop a log (so do the 3rd chop). So you can collect from the fortune teller still if you want. I didn't because I didn't need those coins and knew I wouldn't get a new fortune anyway.
    Ah, thanx!!

Ah makes sense.

Thx mag

Executive Chef
    I can officially answer my own question now! For everyone's edification, if you are maxed on whatever the prize is, you will NOT get more. Too bad!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    This is a rare drop. Make sure you're doing "Trade With Belladonna". It may take a few more tries. Keep trading and good luck!
    Can you update the first post with this info, please?
    I wasn't sure of this either & it would be good to have it there for others' reference.
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I just got to the superglue fortune, and I must say this ROCKS! Pun intended, I'm gonna fill up. I've loved this last batch of fortunes due to their, um, peculiar accumulative nature, lol. This makes having to build the observatory for nothing worth it! Thank you soooooo much, TL!

::happy dance::
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I just got to the superglue fortune, and I must say this ROCKS! Pun intended, I'm gonna fill up. I've loved this last batch of fortunes due to their, um, peculiar accumulative nature, lol. This makes having to build the observatory for nothing worth it! Thank you soooooo much, TL!

::happy dance::
    Same here... never had so many superglue in my life. Have had to grow some sap trees to get more wood and sap so I can make builder's paste and keep getting more superglue. Will be on this fortune until they bring out new ones I suspect.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I agree, this round of fortunes have been the best ever. I'm staying on glimmer rock and am making a couple of spare inscriptions. Have 1 in inventory so far... Given it's the only goal keeping my book on screen, it's going to stay.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I agree, this round of fortunes have been the best ever. I'm staying on glimmer rock and am making a couple of spare inscriptions. Have 1 in inventory so far... Given it's the only goal keeping my book on screen, it's going to stay.
    Me too!!
    Finally some progress in making dark plants! Before it took me about 2 weeks to get 1 inscription. But even more annoying was the disappointment every tiime after finding yet another rafflesia plant (21 now...) while waiting for the other ones, and the rate shards-fragments (80-1 now).
    Now I don't mind anymore, instead of chopping rocks (world event) I chop old logs now when I need glimmers!

I'm trying to keep this one for a loooong time! (and make superglue byself in the meantime )

NB. few hours later: just received my 22th rafflesia...
    Last edited by EBJW; 08-23-14 at 12:21 AM. Reason: added NB
    I am Zelda

Fortunes Question

Do the fortunes from the Fortune Teller's Tent cycle? I accidentally finished the Glimmer Rock Fortune before I wanted to. With the shards necessary for the latest quest line and the number needed for Sister, Sister, even if I have to cycle all the way back around, I'll still probably need it. (or is there some other way to get glimmer shards of which I'm not aware?)

Thanks.

Executive Chef
    No, the fortunes are one-time only unfortunately.