Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/23/2013: Fortune Teller UPDATED 11-7-14

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Chopped twice. How do I sell? With other items, you can click on Edit and sell. I can not do that with the log. Do not want to touch it in case it chops. Clicking edit just allows me to move it.

I have never sold anything in all the time I have been playing!

Thanks!
    You can only sell logs you've bought. You get 0 back. If it's a log that you received from an expansion then you can't sell it, so you just need to hide it somewhere.

It's the only thing I've ever sold too!

Thanks SpiritWind!

Rhino Keeper
    Had to dig for this thread i must be way behind in collecting fortunes lol

Quote Originally Posted by aroara View Post
    Had to dig for this thread i must be way behind in collecting fortunes lol
    Try "The Hub" thread. It has links to everything & anything you can think of.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks meme I'll try that

Wow, I am just not up to looking through more than 70 pages to see if this has already been discussed. I have been stuck on Ivy's Hungry Tummy for weeks now. I don't know how many trades I have made with Belladonna, but it is quite a few. I am guessing 6 or 7. Is it just random that one time it will finally work? A set number of times? Or is there something I am missing? Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Velella View Post
    Wow, I am just not up to looking through more than 70 pages to see if this has already been discussed. I have been stuck on Ivy's Hungry Tummy for weeks now. I don't know how many trades I have made with Belladonna, but it is quite a few. I am guessing 6 or 7. Is it just random that one time it will finally work? A set number of times? Or is there something I am missing? Thanks for any help.
    Yes, it can take a few goes and yes it's random. I ended up skipping this one as after I did a few trades I got fed up with it. So, I guess you can keep preserving or use a few gems and skip it. There are no set times to do something to get a drop that's random. good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if this has been mentioned (if so, it hasn't been corrected in the first post), but I've just done Ivy's Hungry Tummy (luckily got the skunkupie at the first trade) and it's not true there isn't a reward, I got a Simple Feast.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned (if so, it hasn't been corrected in the first post), but I've just done Ivy's Hungry Tummy (luckily got the skunkupie at the first trade) and it's not true there isn't a reward, I got a Simple Feast.
    Yes, you will still get other drops from doing the trade, but what 'finishes' the fortune is getting the pie. Glad you got a feast though!

Executive Chef
    I've traded with belladonna twice but the goal is still there. Do we have to do this multiple times or is there something else specific that needs to be done? It's so hard gathering those plants to do that trade.