Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Djinn Junction - Levels 121 - 126

Fashion Designer

Djinn Junction - Levels 121 - 126

Finally on a new island. But have not escaped the dreaded stone jewels. Level 121's board is double glassed and there are some isolated ones in corners that will need blasting not once but twice. Not sure of a good strategy yet on this level. Played only twice but haven't cleared it.

Fashion Designer
    Ok passed 121. There are a cluster of 4 stone jewels in the middle of the board that I try to get rid of so it makes it easier to pass the level. The four corners are the hardest to clear bc you need to use a blaster on them or diamond.

Level 122 feels like back to "normal". No stone jewels. Just 2 doom jewels with a visible timer that are bordered by crates but pretty easy to get rid of those. Then as you dig down there are black jewels, more crates, and those white blocks. Timed level so you have to move fast to get anywhere close to the finish line. Other than that not really tricky, but still working on it

Banned
    wow you are ahead

i just got to level 104

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    wow you are ahead

i just got to level 104
    you'll be ok until you get to 118, that one is a pain and not really fun to try and pass.

passed 122 and for me i need every second i can get to pass it. so i wouldn't combine a diamond and a blaster because it just sucks up too much time unless you really need it.
    level 123 is another glass level all double glassed. stone jewels are back and there are 4 pairs of them surrounded by walls except for the top so it's kinda tough to get them out. i almost passed it with only one glass left but time ran out. i literally needed like one more second. argh i hate when that happens.

and back to 121, i just passed it on my other account and i guess you don't necessarily need only a blaster or diamond for the corners, but you have to get lucky with getting a match near them since they're blocked off with a wall.

Fashion Designer
    oops in level 123 there are only 3 pairs of those stone jewels. must've just felt so overwhelmed by them that it felt like more on to level 124, there are 4 doom jewels in the center surrounded by black jewels and crates and two walls. the doom jewels aren't that bad, starts off with 20 on the countdown. but with only 25 moves it's difficult to break all the glass on the board.

Fashion Designer
    Ok somehow got passed level 124 - used diamond and blaster combo. Also best to make matches at the bottom so that when jewels drop down they might make more matches.

Level 125 is timed and glassed. Each column is separated by a wall so you pretty much have to make horizontal matches unless you have 3 in the same column. Reminds me of an older level except there are 4 doom jewels in the center when you begin. They give you enough time on the countdown to get rid of them, so that's not too stressful. Doom jewels will also drop randomly but not very often, which is nice. It's sometimes tricky to make horizontal matches because the jewels are constantly moving down and then into the next column but overall not that bad a level.

Fashion Designer
    woo hoo! made it to the last level of this island, level 126. this one you gotta dig 9 meters down w/in 40 moves. there are some stone jewels, some crates. hasn't been that bad so far but haven't passed it yet. hopefully i'll get to the next island by end of day. yippee

Banned
    Finally got to level 122 but can't seem to have enough time

Fashion Designer
    Passed 121 ok, but am stuck in 122. Fortunately, those two timed bombs aren't what's causing the problem. The farthest I've gotten down has been 6 of 11 levels.

New Resident
    125 seems impossible and I'm here to vent haha

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast