Thread: crazy questions

crazy questions

Y must we **** our slaves one by one!! n not by many like when u can ensure more tab??? So time consuming who do we speak to about an update????

Ment to say enslave more tab

How do I get rid of past messages on my wall please

Cant when someone comments or attacks u it will replace an old message for u

New Resident
    What does bc mean everyone says add and bc thanks. Bc??. Also im not winning very many fights my gf has the same abikitys in the same clan but lower in level and she wins more then i do ahhhh. Help plz

Bc means broadcast.....just go to broadcast and give out ur code.....n she wins bcuz her clan members stronger then urs

Can anyone tell me, what is veteran's coffin in elder shop??? Thanks!

Deleting comments

Go to: My Profile... Click on Comments... Touch the white X in the red circle next to the comment you wish to delete.

New Resident
    Someone put me on the hit list I asked them why as I am level 13 and they were level 138 and I had not attacked them, they replied asking if I had gene APO E. What is this? Ive checked my profile etc but can not find anythinh that suggests I do your help is much appreciated

Executive Chef
    Can anyone tell me why you would want to unlearn something? Are there only so many slots for s****s? Thanks!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie