Page 3 of 231 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Ethereal Dragon Tournament! EXPIRED

Beat water lvl 1 with seabreeze lvl 10 BM.
    I'm thrilled that everyone has a chance to win this dragon again! Good luck to all and I'll try to post my wins to help anyone I can gonna try and see how far I can get without any diamond hybrids! :O

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    TL starts this ethereal tournament a bit early as many of us still healing dragons from last Phoenix tournament including me,I still need to heal my 5 dragons.I don't have much interest in this tournament ,too tired from Last tournament.
    Ha ha I have over 40

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    A whole half hour has passed without someone posting the entire completed tournament... Wow.

I beat Fire with Epic Clown.

Yay I soooo wanted Ethereal!!!
    The players who got ethereal the first time around were our speed-fighters. They probably have no interest in repeating the tournament again, so my guess is... We're on our own!

The worst for me is that this is happening way too soon (how 'bout we wait till september, eh??) and not all of us have healed their dragons from the previous tournament, plus this one has ONE DAY LESS (6 instead of 5) and seems to have increased difficulty.
    Supposedly fire is weak against both water and air but my epic mindvolt lost round 1. If they're overturning the color schematics i'll hardly bother with this.... This... *insert censored word*

Fashion Designer
    Fourth round is Sunrise dragon L2 which I took down with my Justice dragon L7 (BB)!

Executive Chef
    My air 10 lost to fire first round, boo. If they changed the rules of what beats what again, it'll be impossible to win.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    The players who got ethereal the first time around were our speed-fighters. They probably have no interest in repeating the tournament again, so my guess is... We're on our own!

The worst for me is that this is happening way too soon (how 'bout we wait till september, eh??) and not all of us have healed their dragons from the previous tournament, plus this one has ONE DAY LESS (6 instead of 5) and seems to have increased difficulty.
    Supposedly fire is weak against both water and air but my epic mindvolt lost round 1. If they're overturning the color schematics i'll hardly bother with this.... This... *insert censored word*

You may be right about that. I am surprised that this is coming so soon too but I would have chosen Ethereal over Phoenix if I had the option so I'm excited. I've leveled up quite a lot of strong fighters so I'm looking forward to it.

Good luck to you!!!

Executive Chef
    Level 10 Air took out Level 1 fire with MB. Magic did most of the work.

Fashion Designer
    Fifth round is Coral L3(?) which I took down with my Life L10 (MBB)!

Farm Supplier
    I'm so glad that we get a chance at the Ethereal dragon again. Lucky that I finished healing all my dragons from the last tournament

Round #1 Fire (1) against my Fire (10) : 1 Bash = Win

Rhino Keeper
    R1 Fire (L1) beaten by Mist (L10) B+++
    R2 Magic (L1) beaten by Fairy (L10) B+++