View Poll Results: Do you still want Monster Story to live?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

37 100.00%
  • No....

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To TL staff, I really love MS, must read this.

Farm Supplier
    Voted yes but based on experience, its fighting a losing battle....again.

To TL: All I want now is transfer Diamond Pegasus to DS system

I sent a mail asking you to save Monster Story.

And your answer is that the retiring is done.

Yes, I received 150 gold in Dragon Story, maybe as an appreciation(or sort of compensation) from you for my support to Monster Story.

So far, I got 150 + 120(welcome package)=270 golds.

I got 270 golds because of the death of Monster Story.

Thanks TL anyway, but actually I am not happy at all.

I have to say once again: Any app game with a character like Diamond Pegasus shouldn't end like this.

I love Dragon Story, too. Indeed DS is a great game.

But now TL makes me feel GUILTY when I play DS.

Because everytime when I play DS in the future, it will remind me of Diamond Pegasus' death.

MS is born because of DS, and now is dead because of it as well.

Loving DS makes me part of the ****ing system (joining you guys, TL decision makers) which ****s MS.

To TL:

Please make sure that my idea is passed along to your development team.

That is, to transfer Diamond Pegasus to the Dragon Story system, keeping this monster alive at least.

This is my sincere wish.

I have already love both DS and MS for a long time.

Please, TL, don't make me feel GUILTY while playing DS.

Quote Originally Posted by jose6699 View Post
    I sent a mail asking you to save Monster Story.

And your answer is that the retiring is done.

Yes, I received 150 gold in Dragon Story, maybe as an appreciation(or sort of compensation) from you for my support to Monster Story.

So far, I got 150 + 120(welcome package)=270 golds.

I got 270 golds because of the death of Monster Story.

Thanks TL anyway, but actually I am not happy at all.

I have to say once again: Any app game with a character like Diamond Pegasus shouldn't end like this.

I love Dragon Story, too. Indeed DS is a great game.

But now TL makes me feel GUILTY when I play DS.

Because everytime when I play DS in the future, it will remind me of Diamond Pegasus' death.

MS is born because of DS, and now is dead because of it as well.

Loving DS makes me part of the ****ing system (joining you guys, TL decision makers) which ****s MS.

To TL:

Please make sure that my idea is passed along to your development team.

That is, to transfer Diamond Pegasus to the Dragon Story system, keeping this monster alive at least.

This is my sincere wish.

I have already love both DS and MS for a long time.

Please, TL, don't make me feel GUILTY while playing DS.
    What? So you mean DS ****ed MS? Nooo.....I trusted you DS...And then you did this to MS?
    You must pay DS! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    I play both MS and DS and by juggling two games, I was able to breed some interesting creatures I otherwise couldn't.

I struggled to breed Pumpkin Dragons in DS and I managed to breed two of them in MS. MS has creatures like Yulesky and Magmadillo - both favorites of mine - which DS doesn't have either. In DS, I bred two Diamonds and in MS, none.

It has been soothing to be able to breed different yet similar creatures between the two games and even without regular updates, I would have loved to be able to keep my Monsters - especially those precious few.

Having MS dying is like having a friend that is dying! It's the SAME!
    I would cry later!

Rhino Keeper
    I want this game to stay out of all the ones they are retiring..but doubt they will

Fashion Designer

my 5th diamond

Fashion Designer
    Please don't shut down this game! Instead you should update it, I bet if you update it like dragon story, people will play here too, I think I'm gonna cry leaving all my monster behind, without no one to take care of them, I know it's only game, but if you play everyday it's just like habit and like a pet that needs to be check, I'm gonna missed them after the end of this month. Also, what a waste of gold there, transfer to DS please.

Thumbs up Save Monster Story (please have your say )

I only just found this game & love it, this is the beginning of a petition to save it, please join me

Please keep Ms, don't throw away the programmers hard work, not to mention our hard work, sometimes waiting days for breeding & then days again for the hatching of our babies, then the hard work to nurture & raise every single monster. I'm trying to bring people here, I'm so upset all of my hard work will be for naught, I'm afraid people simply don't know where to come to join in this fight, it took me a long time to find this thread. I'll keep trying & will hope for your mercy on our monsters. Thankkyou for making such a varied, artistic & beautiful game.
    Sj.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12