Thread: inventory issue

New Resident

Angry inventory issue

I was replacing my yellow tiles with bLack ones. Then when checking to see how many tiles i replaced it only had 13 yellow tiles when it shouldve been around 40 something or so. Even after closing and reopening all my yellow tiles that were missing somehow added to another tile i bought. Those tilles should be at 60 and its at 90 or so(patterned tiles, i believe the name is)

Also update with a 'storage' option so all my bought stuff is in one place (for design and avatar) plz

Try force closing your game and restarting your device. Then check back in game. If you are still having an issue please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Has anyone ever had thousands of inventory one second and the next second it is gone not just ordinary shoppers depletion but absolutely everything thousands and thousands of items anybody know what is happening and why?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by leanbean212 View Post
    Has anyone ever had thousands of inventory one second and the next second it is gone not just ordinary shoppers depletion but absolutely everything thousands and thousands of items anybody know what is happening and why?
    Yes, that just happened to me and I lost tons of merchandise, but it didn't sell. I sent them an email, hopefully it gets fixed!