Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Comet Dragon Quest

Banned
    No moon + no Atlantis = no Comet

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Naw, mine is still there. Pony said i have to redo the quest. Ahh nope. Need coins for iceland and those hungry buggers.
    No you don't !!
    Just email Support and they'll fix it
    It might take a few days but they get things done. Sometimes :/
    (My Fire is still invisible)

I'm still working on last armor of samurai, haven't gotten anything for knight now this!!! I will never get that dragon why make the quests a full day? Come on, make it 5 hrs so we can have a better chance :-/

Rhino Keeper
    Down a well or up a tree somewhere in the UK
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamydragon02 View Post
    why make the quests a full day? Come on, make it 5 hrs so we can have a better chance :-/
    If they made it easy, desperate peeps wouldn't buy and spend gold. Its always about money.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamydragon02 View Post
    I'm still working on last armor of samurai, haven't gotten anything for knight now this!!! I will never get that dragon why make the quests a full day? Come on, make it 5 hrs so we can have a better chance :-/

I believe they make the quest long and tough to keep this challenging and so members do not complete this within a few days.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Another quest where I WILL NEVER get the items needed to craft it. I still haven't gotten any of the items for Samurai and Knight, and now this?? Yay, I'm filled with so much excitement!!!

#SARCASM

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I got both, but apparently I didn't do samurai in the right order so I never completed the goal. I'd have to get another samurai to get rid of it in my goal book. Ridiculous really.
    OMG! I thought it was just me!! I got the pieces for samurai and crafted it, but I did it backwards! I have the goal still, and my justice is not looking in the right places, it never comes back with samurai pieces, just food or coins. Grr!

Fashion Designer
    Good lord ANOTHER new dragon?! I'm still nowhere NEAR getting samurai or knight and I have been questing nonstop. Give us a break already. New dragons everyday and no time to breed them all! Sheesh!!!

Your lucky, I sent mine for about a solid month and a half, and I still don't have a single piece for that silly samurai. I finally gave up just long enough to get the quest for the best quest done. You know the one you have to send your island out 40 times and your magic out 30 times. I was about done with that when the comet dragon quest came up. I just can't keep up with team lava and all these dragons.

What Dark cold creepy cave? I don't have that one yet. Mind if I ask what device you are playing on? Some devices get the goodies and quests before others, that is why I ask.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast