Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Blizzard Type Dragons (IOS)

Can you make an updated list of how many mystic flames it takes to hatch all dragons?

Can you please make an updated list of how many mystic flames it takes to hatch each Arctic iles Dragons. I am specifically looking for the more rare ones like Alpine and ****er Whale dragons. Thanks! Also, when I am hatching an Arctic iles dragon, my eggs stay froze all the way to the end and I don't know until it hatches what it is. I never get to see any unique eggs, just the ice encased egg. Thanks again.

Do you have to buy the other strains of dragons or are they breedable? I have been trying to get something other than the ice I've strain for weeks how do I get the other types?

What was your breeding combo?

Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I finally got penguin!!!! I wished it would be polar, but whatever. I'll take what I can get. I'm thinking of just keeping my 2 snow angels and giving up on polar.

What combo is used for the alpine please?

Fashion Designer
    I got two polars right off makes those blizzards easier to bear lol, pardon the oun

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    I got my first blizzard with mercury and I believe abominable. Then after that started tossing diamonds in. I now have the nine types needed to finish but the food will take a bit. They are all up to level eightvexcept for two that are fully evolved.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

How do you get the blizzard dragons? Do you breed them with other artic types or normal dragons? All I get are blizzards which are expensive mistakes. Breeding combinations for polor, alpine and the ofhers? Do you have to breed blizzards together?

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526