Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Blizzard Type Dragons (IOS)

Fashion Designer
    Can the flame cost to hatch Blizzard dragons be reduced please? Considering how that's ALL I seem to be able to breed, it's an absolute PAIN to have to fork over 120 flames each time.

Fashion Designer
    Ok this is ridiculous. I cannot get penguin or polar, yet I've gotten 2 snow angels and 2 ice crowns in my attempts. I was using blizzard and ice crown hoping for a snow angel but I got that and switched to snow angel and ice age and got another snow angel!! I just want a penguin or polar! Btw this is after months and months of trying. The snow angels weren't back to back :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Ok this is ridiculous. I cannot get penguin or polar, yet I've gotten 2 snow angels and 2 ice crowns in my attempts. I was using blizzard and ice crown hoping for a snow angel but I got that and switched to snow angel and ice age and got another snow angel!! I just want a penguin or polar! Btw this is after months and months of trying. The snow angels weren't back to back :P
    I wish we could trade or gift dragons. I would totally give you one of my 3 Polars
    Until I get something worth keeping, they're staying put in their habitat. I just can't bring myself to selling these cute baby bears

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    I wish we could trade or gift dragons. I would totally give you one of my 3 Polars
    Until I get something worth keeping, they're staying put in their habitat. I just can't bring myself to selling these cute baby bears
    Thanks, hun! I'd love to trade you! I gave up on ****er whale a long time ago and now that I have 2 ice crowns I'm probably just going to leave them be and forget about ****er whale. And if I get either polar or penguin I'll probably just keep the 2 snow angels too. I just hope it's polar.. They are so darn cute!! Wish I could come visit your babies!

Fashion Designer
    Need help with yeti. Any combo ideas? No luck so far...

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, so I've been trying to breed the IceCrown Dragon for months but I'm not having any luck. I've been usin the same combo (Abominable & Diamond) constantly for well over a week now because every other combo I've tried just wasn't working for me either. The same thing happened when I was trying for the Icicle Dragon. It literally took me months and well over 500+ tries just to get Icicle and It's probably gonna take me months just to get IceCrown. And to think, I still need the SnowAngel Dragon, which I most likely won't get until June or July, and then I'll be done with the Arctic dragons. Well, at least until TL decides to release more unobtainable Arctic dragonI am soo frustrated with this game right now, it's REDICULOUS !!!!

Fashion Designer
    I finally got penguin!!!! I wished it would be polar, but whatever. I'll take what I can get. I'm thinking of just keeping my 2 snow angels and giving up on polar.

Fashion Designer
    I just got sabre tooth with abominable x abominable first try.

Now i want an alpine or a polar.

Rhino Keeper
    I've out blizzard and air together, and I got 4 hours breed time. What possibilities are there from this??

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MazReptile View Post
    I've out blizzard and air together, and I got 4 hours breed time. What possibilities are there from this??
    You can only get the Ice Age dragon from that combo