Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Blizzard Type Dragons (IOS)

Executive Chef
    I got polar bear yesterday from blizzard/ snowflake combo and penguin earlier in week with the same combo.

New Resident
    Which 2 dragons make a snowflake? After how many attempts approximately?

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Snowflake Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rayko_gti View Post
    Which 2 dragons make a snowflake? After how many attempts approximately?
    Any two blizzard-type dragons. If you don't have two, put blizzard with an ice age type. You will get ice age-type dragons as fails then, but at least the common ice age dragons take very few mystic flames to warm up.

I didn't keep track of how many attempts it took me.

Nightclub Owner
    Argh. I am still trying for this ever-lovin' Penguin Dragon!!! I've got all the regular Arctic dragons but cannot get this one no matter what! I've tried non-stop for the last 2 months, without pause. I'm going crazy and I'm dangerously close to buying the darned thing!

I'm still trying for the Alpine Dragon! Keep getting Blizzards -_-
    Anyone know a combo for Alpine or Polar?
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying for months (I'm not exaggerating) for the SnowAngel Dragon and still nothing. I've used Blizzard/Diamond, SnowFlake/Diamond, Alpine/Diamond, Polar/Diamond and Penguin/Diamond. Basically, I've tried every possible pairing I can use in order to obtain SnowAngel but all I keep getting are a bus load of Blizzards. This is the only dragon I need so I can wake up that big dragon. I swear I'm getting furious with this game.

Fashion Designer
    Hello my dear neighbors

I need help how to breed the others type of artics dragons.. Please help me how to breed and get those dragons with snowflake like blizzard,polar alpine and claws dragons like yeti, sabretooth.

Thank you my dear neighbors!!!!

Cheers!!

Fashion Designer
    I hate keep getting those blizzard Dragons. I tried all your combos but still no Polar or penguin...I only have five blizzards and one snowflake. On my other islands I have more variety! I think it is strange!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    I hate keep getting those blizzard Dragons. I tried all your combos but still no Polar or penguin...I only have five blizzards and one snowflake. On my other islands I have more variety! I think it is strange!
    I got both the Polar and Penguin by breeding Blizzard & Alpine - I got a ton of fails - just be patient and you'll get them.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks, I keep going, and I switch sometimes my strategy, try to get two diamonds ice dragons. I have one ice diamond and I am very happy about that.