Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Ice Age Type Dragons (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Those flame numbers are nothing like the ones I got!!
    My Meteor is 10 flames
    Fossil is 40 flames
    Blizzards is 120 flames
    Yeti is 100 flames
    Alpine is 260 flames
    Nora dearest, I had initially thought the things could be related, but apparently not! So far we have:

Three different breeding times (4 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours all with double gold).
    Different flames for hatching dragons.
    Different capacities on crucible (first upgrade: 25 and 50) and silo (250 and 500).

Bleh. At least I got 4 hours breeding time.

Fashion Designer
    My upgrad for silo and that fireplace (forgot what it is called) were first just coins (don't remember how much) then 500 gold....

I also got the 4 h breeding time, but most need alot of those flames (guess thats why i got the 500 gold to upgrade second time)

What did you use to get abomnible dragon please?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Nora dearest, I had initially thought the things could be related, but apparently not! So far we have:

Three different breeding times (4 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours all with double gold).
    Different flames for hatching dragons.
    Different capacities on crucible (first upgrade: 25 and 50) and silo (250 and 500).

Bleh. At least I got 4 hours breeding time.
    Just to throw another wrench in it, I have 12 hr breeding cycle, BUT with single gold. So it costs me 12 gold to speed up the 12 hr breeding.

Also, I'm really sure my initial ice age dragon was 16 hrs looking at the time and NOT the gold cost. I remember thinking I got an Aether from my breeding attempt (actually my 6th try to get ice and and I finally got it this morning when I looked) but when I hatched it, low and behold it was an ice age dragon finally.

Host(ess)
    I've tried ice fire like 30 times now and only gets ice... what am I doing wrong?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapp View Post
    I've tried ice fire like 30 times now and only gets ice... what am I doing wrong?
    I had the same problem. You need to use Firestorm, not Fire. It was a duh moment when I realized what I was doing wrong, and several 12 hr breed times later, before I caught on!

Host(ess)
    Ooooo stupide me!! Thanks! I'll try that!

Rhino Keeper
    I really love this new island and the new dragons to play with. However cost is ****ing me. Since main island has to support cost of both islands and some of the cost are crazy insane high! I almost went broke playing on Arctic. Really think they need to rethink cost or something. I can't even afford to buy a second food farm and forget upgrade!
    But I do love it and hope they keep it going...with some tweaks.

Oh...And! Im still trying to get Fossil. 😧

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Shylore View Post
    I really love this new island and the new dragons to play with. However cost is ****ing me. Since main island has to support cost of both islands and some of the cost are crazy insane high! I almost went broke playing on Arctic. Really think they need to rethink cost or something. I can't even afford to buy a second food farm and forget upgrade!
    But I do love it and hope they keep it going...with some tweaks.

Oh...And! Im still trying to get Fossil. 
    I agree. For the cheapest food, it is 250 coins! on the regular islands, that cheapest morsel of food is 5 coins, so it is tough not to run out of coins, since the dragons need to level up to breed,... And if you need something on regular islands it all comes out of same bank! I had same issue, and now I play regular more, and if I have spare coins over some threshold amount, I go over to arctic... Until I see the bank hit the threshold... And then it's back to collecting coins...

Farm Supplier
    I saw some pop up with ice age and Diamond earlier a teaser I think.
    Now it gone.

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast