Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Ice Age Type Dragons (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    lol tha thumbnail looks tiny -.-; i'mma have to reupload.

I agree this is nice. However, the combos shown above are NOT the only combos you can use to get these dragons. For instance, I got YETI using abominable and ice age and I got abominable using ice age and ice age. So if a different dragon appears, don't be shocked.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I agree this is nice. However, the combos shown above are NOT the only combos you can use to get these dragons. For instance, I got YETI using abominable and ice age and I got abominable using ice age and ice age. So if a different dragon appears, don't be shocked.
    Wait that is wrong. I got fossil using ice age and ice age not abominable. Sorry.

Executive Chef
    Wait that is wrong. I got fossil using ice age and ice age not abominable. Sorry.
    oh, because maybe we should refer to their elements instead of the actual dragons? that makes sense. I made it with what I read about and I don't think many people have been referring to the elements instead of dragons. Lol.

Executive Chef
    oh, because maybe we should refer to their elements instead of the actual dragons? that makes sense. I made it with what I read about and I don't think many people have been referring to the elements instead of dragons. Lol.
    I haven't really been referring to anything. Just throwing two dragons in the den and let them at it. Figure this is so new, that there are few combos to get each dragon, and until we learn all of them, its just luck of the draw.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-13-13 at 03:49 PM. Reason: typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OlkaDragons View Post
    Breed 2 Ice Age together, got 8 hours and 60 (!) gold to speed up. What it might be?
    It was Cave
    32 flames to hatch
    4 hours evolution

Rhino Keeper
    Everything is so varied..

I just Put Diamond and Fossil in den and will see what I get in the morning

Executive Chef
    I haven't really been referring to anything. Just throwing two dragons in the den and let them at it. Figure this is so new, that there are few combos to get each dragon, and until we learn all of them, its just luck of the draw.
    Well, true! But i at least like to have some guidelines otherwise i am lost. Distracted as I am, I'll just end up breeding the same dragons multiple times and think i'm breeding new combos. LOL. Typical me n

What's the point if a dragon that can hold 200 parts/hour(example) and the habitat can hold 12?
    The Update was TREMENDOUSLY AMAZING! But some of the features are just nonsence!

1- (The one stated above)
    2- All dragons have the same timer? That will be awful
    3- The Silo & Cauldron (Yeah,I'm not sure what it's called) can hold some of it...Last upgrade costs 100 Gold? Dude...
    4- Large Farm costs 1M? Seriously?

Banned
    Does anyone know which dragon is 80 gold to speed up in the den? Never had that amount before. It still says 8 hours.

Executive Chef
    Well, true! But i at least like to have some guidelines otherwise i am lost. Distracted as I am, I'll just end up breeding the same dragons multiple times and think i'm breeding new combos. LOL. Typical me n
    done that already and ended up with a habitat full of Blizzards!!!!

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast