Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread: Ice Age Type Dragons (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AltonHastur View Post
    Yes, it is frustrating but just breed the two ice ages together to get another ice age type dragon. If you want abominable, breed iceage with fuzzy. For blizzard, breed iceage with abominable. My advice is to breed for a duplicate each. Breed the dupes for more type dragons. That's what's worked for me ��
    Thanks ....good to know I'm not alone and for giving me a way forwards
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AltonHastur View Post
    Fire won't work, you have to breed magic and winter. I had a lot of fails but it DID work for me. Once you have that, do the same to get another. Then breed those to get the rest except diamond. When going for abominable, breed iceage with fuzzy. It may take a while but you'll get there 😄
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I finally bred my first Ice Age diamond, Icicle.

Is there a place I can find out how you go about breeding ice age dragons? I know you have to travel there but how do you get flames, etc.?

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435