Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Ice Age Type Dragons (IOS)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Got the third! Woohoo! Little Crusader 5 is now a Daddy three times over of Arctic Island Diamonds. He might get evolution as a reward, but I really don't wantbtwo high level Crusaders - a level 5 is valuable in the arena.

My Arctic Isles is complete!

Attachment 32743
    Awesome, congrats, did the obvious for the leaderboard, sold Lvl 10 Polar, as I had hatched another, fed the baby and put it on the evolution chamber and poof the game starts processing and both Polars are lost. Biggest joke is I didn't take a photo cause I didn't think it would happen to me twice in one leaderboard! SHAME ON ME!!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Note: posts on disappearing arctic dragons have been moved to the current bug thread. Please use that thread for further reports.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....on-Disappeared
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0Kz1pAz.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	200.3 KB 
ID:	33294

Finally! Im now officially done with the Awful Isles. Thats the last one I needed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0Kz1pAz.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	200.3 KB 
ID:	33294

Finally! Im now officially done with the Awful Isles. Thats the last one I needed.
    Congrats.

Banned
    When is this going to be available on Android? And not just being able to visit and view the ones our ios neighbors have . Also please add the album already, it's works and has been working in fantasy forest story for like 2 years, it'll obviously be fine

Executive Chef
    This may surprise some but I cannot breed anything but the basic ice age dragons and my isles has been active for 18 months ... Tried the crusader and infinity and many others but no success , is it just a matter of keep on trying ?
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    I just got one of the two Ice Age dragons I still needed with Fossil level 15 and Infinity Level 4. IT should be Icicle with a 8 hour breeding time.

Now I just need the Icecrown. I have been trying so long to get one of those two Ice Age dragons. So happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Can somebody help please. I recently moved my game to IOS and have been diligently trying to breed a dragon for the Arctic and can't seem to get one. How do you do it? I have been breeding magic X winter and fire X winter over and over and over again. Thanks all.

Fire won't work, you have to breed magic and winter. I had a lot of fails but it DID work for me. Once you have that, do the same to get another. Then breed those to get the rest except diamond. When going for abominable, breed iceage with fuzzy. It may take a while but you'll get there 😄

Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    This may surprise some but I cannot breed anything but the basic ice age dragons and my isles has been active for 18 months ... Tried the crusader and infinity and many others but no success , is it just a matter of keep on trying ?
    Yes, it is frustrating but just breed the two ice ages together to get another ice age type dragon. If you want abominable, breed iceage with fuzzy. For blizzard, breed iceage with abominable. My advice is to breed for a duplicate each. Breed the dupes for more type dragons. That's what's worked for me 😄