Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For many habitats there aren't dragons!

Exclamation For many habitats there aren't dragons!

For passion pit and cosmic expanse there aren't dragons! Can you remove these habitats?

Fashion Designer
    They keep those habitats in the market in case players out those dragons in storage but then need to re-purchase the habitat after

Fashion Designer
    Put* not out, sorry. There were dragons for them, but they are gone now

Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    They keep those habitats in the market in case players out those dragons in storage but then need to re-purchase the habitat after
    I bought passion pit for an error, many users buy these habitats in this mode

Fashion Designer
    many people has made errors in this game including me, but as someone has mentioned, other people may still need the hab's

Farm Supplier
    These dragons come back for limited times of valentines period you might find the heart dragons again and need the habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    many people has made errors in this game including me, but as someone has mentioned, other people may still need the hab's
    Quote Originally Posted by inxieq View Post
    These dragons come back for limited times of valentines period you might find the heart dragons again and need the habitat.
    These are both correct. There are many players who still have these Dragons in Storage because they have not saved up enough Coins or they are at the Habitat limit. Additionally, all of our Dragons may make their way back into the game at some point.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    These are both correct. There are many players who still have these Dragons in Storage because they have not saved up enough Coins or they are at the Habitat limit. Additionally, all of our Dragons may make their way back into the game at some point.
    Wait. You can put a dragon in storage without buying the habitat first? That would mean right from the nest. I didn't think this was possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Wait. You can put a dragon in storage without buying the habitat first? That would mean right from the nest. I didn't think this was possible.
    Storage not stable

Executive Chef
    So if I have an egg in the nest I can throw it in storage? Wow been playing nearly a year and never knew that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast