Thread: Not getting notifications

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down Not getting notifications

All of the boxes are checked, but I'm still not getting any notifications. I dont know when my clothes are ready, I dont know if someone leaves me a message or likes my items. The notifications work for the other games I play (BS, RS, FS, PSS)...which are all on the same phone. Anyone else have an issue with the FS notifications?

Nightclub Owner
    Have you gone into your device settings to confirm that notifications for the game are turned on there as well?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Huh? I'm not sure I know what you're talking about. My phone doesn't have separate settings for games. I never had to do that with the other games I currently have on my phone.

Some devices have settings for notifications for apps that is separate from the notification settings inside the app. This can prevent the app settings from working properly. If your device does not have this try reinstalling the game. Delete the game app, then redownload it from the app store. Force close all open running apps in the background and restart your device.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Rhino Keeper
    I uninstalled the 4th of July version and installed the Back to School one. Notifications are working again, yay! Thanks for your help