Thread: back to school update

back to school update

Just installed the new update and now things are coming up invisible and some are just plain missing. I have done an uninstall reinstall and nothing changed. Help

Try restarting your device.

Also, what things appear to be missing? Can you be specific?
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Did a restart. Wedding center thing missing. The clothes that I ordered are invisible in the area you order them and on the floor.

I just checked your account on our device here and was able to see the Wedding Display and your clothing orders just fine. It sounds like your device is running out of resources and is not loading everything. Try force closing all open apps on the device. Restart the device, then try again. You may have to wait a few minutes for all of the images to load.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Executive Chef
    it also requires very good connection to show everything for the first time. it takes alot of traffic if you have large displays

Hmm have done all of that but still have items on racks that are invisible to me. The wedding display and all other displays are showing fine now. Will try again.