Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lizard Marsh - Levels 331 - 336

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    Glad I passed with 3 stars, yay.... But no gold anymore on 3 stars, I wonder why? Wink wink.....
    I just passed 333 with 3 stars and didn't get any gold either. I'm with you that we should! Maybe someone will see this and reinstate that.

I still get gold from time to time. It seems totally random--can't figure out any "rules" that are followed in how it's given out. Wonder what the deal is?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by limonepledge View Post
    I just passed 333 with 3 stars and didn't get any gold either. I'm with you that we should! Maybe someone will see this and reinstate that.
    I was wondering about this also. Another question I have if someone knows...is what determines the number of stars? I was thinking depending on s****..how well played..etc. I finished 333 with 45 moves left and 336 with 20 moves left (lucky boards) and only received one star. Actually only got ONE star on 5 of the 6 levels here so having to go back and earn stars to move on.

I'm fed up with this. Level336 just isn't achieveable for me. enjoyed it this far but now I'm stuck.Make it too hard, people like me are not going to spend money. Got this far without. enjoyment over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12