Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest and Most Content-Rich Update EVER! -- Speculate Here [iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lmac10 View Post
    I think it would be awesome if this was an entire map of the world opening up and one section is the dragons, another section is for monsters (considering the new characters wolf/fox/dragon looks more like a monster than a dragon) another island for unicorns where like dragons you can breed a fire one and Ice one, rainbow, warhorse etc, perhaps even a fairy isle where you breed fairies and instead of eggs they're seeds, again you could have heaps of those butterfly fairy etc . then another section of the world could be a trophy isle where people can send unwanted eggs there to be displayed. This is just wishful thinking of course lol.
    You lost me at unicorn island....

/facepalm

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dw9893 View Post
    You lost me at unicorn island....

/facepalm
    Lol yes it is a bit girlie but there are still awesome tough ones you could do to balance it out lol plus it could be a combination of Pegasus unicorn and horses even Odin had a fearsome charger lol

maybe they're going to combine Monster Story with Dragon Story? like instead of it being two separate games, you can travel to a different island within DS and breed monsters/unicorns/whatever

I wouldn't mind that since MS is otherwise dead right now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by didgeridork View Post
    maybe they're going to combine Monster Story with Dragon Story? like instead of it being two separate games, you can travel to a different island within DS and breed monsters/unicorns/whatever

This would be amazing

I loved Monster Story but it died and stopped getting updates

Fashion Designer

I would love this!!

Maybe we get to have 3-D personalized Caretaker avatars! My guess is that building thingy is some sort of portal.

Rhino Keeper
    Needs to be a building that lets you to trade dragons with your neighbours )

So on my 2 islands I can transfer all diamonds n favv dragons to one island

Maybe that's an Ice Island? Because the Caretakers are wearing Sweaters in the photo...Lol
    Or it could be a Trading Island? We tap in the island and something happens? Lol xD

Rhino Keeper
    Habitat x 2! thanks devs!

Rhino Keeper

This would be awesome!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast