Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest and Most Content-Rich Update EVER! -- Speculate Here [iOS]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Lets not get too excited about anything yet. With TL's track record I'm sure whatever IT is we won't see it for many months lol.
    You could be right and if it DOES take that long, they never should have said anything so early!

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to see a new island that looks different then all the others and the whole island be a giant habitat where all dragons can free roam. And the island would have no silver cap

I hope this comes out at least next week I think the update looks cool. It looks like a new island with buildings on it. The people next to the mystery picture are wearing clothes for cold weather which means the update has something to do with ice or snow and winter.

I am very excited and happy for my IOS playing friends! We all knew before we started to play this was mainley a ios platform game, and as an android user i love seeing my friends being excited about this. I think you guys are getting an entire whole new island winter wonderland,the dragons will be amazing:-) I can't wait to share the experiance through your forum updates. I wish ya'll the best,this will be a great thing for you:-) And please post pictures seeing the two new islands together would be ****er.

I'm excited that there is now a clear public announcement of the great August update!

The picture from Facebook gives us more clues to work with.
    There is no doubt now that there will be some new world. We see Rex and a new friend dressed for a frosty climate with that SOMETHING between them. Island? Portal? (It does rather look like an island outline with those spiky peaks at the top being the boughs of alpine trees.)
    I'm still entertaining the possibility of a portal that may be located at the plot on the main cliff that remains closed to expansion.
    It would make sense for the new territory to be out of view from our current island because only iOS devices will have access to it. That's another reason I'm still leaning toward a portal.

Now lets pull clues from the characters in the picture. Rex came to us at the very beginning of the game, teaching us how to breed dragons. He has always had that little chameleon-like dragon companion around his neck and, apart from the fur-lined cape, he's wearing his usual clothes. He is balanced perfectly by the new person on the opposite side of the picture. She may be his counterpart in the new territory! Notice she has her own little dragon companion, equally unknown to us. She will likely be our guide to the breeding and/or other features on the other side. (I wonder whether there's any significance to her purple hair and the purple gems on her coat.) I like her little snow-fox dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Dragon story with snow, i am calling it Dragon Story 2 the Big Chill.

no wonder they leave one expansion on the main island. i guess it will serve as a bridge connecting the two island together.

Executive Chef
    When are they you going release it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyhaha View Post
    When are they you going release it?
    All we were told was next month which would be August now, so anytime now up to August 31.

Rhino Keeper
    I think it would be awesome if this was an entire map of the world opening up and one section is the dragons, another section is for monsters (considering the new characters wolf/fox/dragon looks more like a monster than a dragon) another island for unicorns where like dragons you can breed a fire one and Ice one, rainbow, warhorse etc, perhaps even a fairy isle where you breed fairies and instead of eggs they're seeds, again you could have heaps of those butterfly fairy etc . then another section of the world could be a trophy isle where people can send unwanted eggs there to be displayed. This is just wishful thinking of course lol.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast