Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest and Most Content-Rich Update EVER! -- Speculate Here [iOS]

Biggest and Most Content-Rich Update EVER! -- Speculate Here [iOS]

August 2 Update:

"Something big is coming soon! Can you figure out what it might be? Visit our Forums to join in on the speculation!"

On July 25, JakeStorm8 announced:
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Hi everyone...

...And while I'm here I'll tease the fact that next month you'll be seeing an update that's bigger and contains more content than every feature we've ever released put together. So that's very exciting.

Thanks again and have a lovely night,

-Jake.
    On July 29, maximinidan asked:
    Quote Originally Posted by maximinidan View Post
    Are we getting a break? No update? Is the team too busy with fixing the tournament? Or is something big coming our way?
    ... and PonyRoar responded.
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    It's all of those things. The calm before the storm. :3
    Reference to this huge August update is buried in threads that are no longer seeing much traffic, and has been eclipsed by more pressing matters.
    But now, I'd like to put it out there for players who think they may know what promises to be the most game-changing update ever! What can we expect?

Edit-(KP)- Adding information

Yes, it will only be available for the iOS platform at initial release. Sorry! Android will receive it eventually as with the other features (when that happens I'll be sure to shout it from the rooftops, so please remember not to stray from the topic. If you have more Android specific questions, kindly use the existing thread or PM me for direct replies.).
    Last edited by maguar; 08-07-13 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Extra pics

Banned
    L I know is that it is IOS only because on te parity thread it said this update is not multinplatform at this time.

Rhino Keeper
    How about a wizard's shop, that sells magical materials. Things such as Mystical Dragon Scales, Breath of a Dragon, Crystal Horn, Dragon's tooth, or even a bonus Wizards Chest that contains Legendary Ingredients. Once the Ingredients you have purchased by the means of coin use, or gold for the Wizards Chest have been obtained. Then you will be able to combine your Ingredients, so that you may place it in the Hot Spring Well to create your potions by the Legendary Wizard himself. He basks underneath the Tree Of Knowledge in meditation till he is called on by fellow caretakers. The potion's will be used for Battle Healing , Strength, Stamina, Dexterity, S****s, Speed, and Defense. Your Dragons will never be the same. Also there are other potion's that are capable of making your dragon more attractive to each other.This will help only to bring forth super/ultra rare breeds, but good luck getting the Legendary Wizard to tell you the combinations, he can be quite stubborn. So Good Luck my Fellow Caretakers, and get ready because "It's Time to Let The Battles Begin".

From the island of: The Enchantment

Farm Supplier
    Please add "iOS only" to the thread title.

Thanks!

Well there will be a new diamond hybrid ( prism ) soon, it is the most rich update dragon right ? So my guess is there will be new diamond with other elements too like diamond fairytale, or diamond dino etc etc. Along with 500 gold upgradeable diamond habitat would be nice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    L I know is that it is IOS only because on te parity thread it said this update is not multinplatform at this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by peteparcon View Post
    Please add "iOS only" to the thread title.

Thanks!
    There is currently no evidence that this is iOS only. I understand the android parity quite well because I also have an account on android, but let's not be downers...

I hope it's new islands with a special breeding Island, or a diamond island. Maybe we could get something in the lines of the battle arena, like a race or a flying contest!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maximinidan View Post
    There is currently no evidence that this is iOS only. I understand the android parity quite well because I also have an account on android, but let's not be downers...

I hope it's new islands with a special breeding Island, or a diamond island. Maybe we could get something in the lines of the battle arena, like a race or a flying contest!
    Pony said clearly, that the huge update will not be multi platform. So whatever is coming, wont be for android and kindle. At least not early on, unfortunately.

Executive Chef
    I thought maybe there would b a breeding den cave. If you place your current den in there you can get a second one but you'd still have to pay. So it's like a private room for dens lol

Where did Pony say it wasn't going to be multi platform?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellie_Lou View Post
    Where did Pony say it wasn't going to be multi platform?
    Follow the arrow if you'd like to see the original post, it was in the Android Parity Thread.

To clear this up, the update Jake's talking about isn't multi-platform at this time.

We'd like to think that recent efforts to bring the ability to breed Gemstone Dragons to all platforms shows that we do care. Implementing the ability to breed Gemstones wasn't easy and needed multiple layers of implementation. While I agree it's certainly not a band-aid, it's a positive step forward. It benefits ALL players and you can now earn Gemstone Dragons for free. If we really didn't care, we never would have bothered.

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry to hear that you aren't enjoying the ability to breed Gemstone Dragons. I'll pass along that you feel strongly that we shouldn't make any Android updates until we're ready for a version update.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast