Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sea Swamp Yacht - Levels 325 - 330

Fashion Designer
    Level 326, my favorite level when it comes to dig, lol. And always with favorite combo diamond and blaster, it worked better for me. I could go down to 20/13 then the computer did the rest of it until 22/13.

Fashion Designer
    This level 326, with 22/13. I pushed the post button so quick and forgot to put the pic on it

It was fun level.

Fashion Designer
    I had to go through this level several times, with fire and time and chains, it wasn't fun at all, but I got lucky, yay I passed this 3 stars strategy, first thing first, try to open the chains, mean time put off the fires too, you gotta be quick or fire will eat your jewel up.

Weird things is 3 stars don't give you 1 gold anymore??????

Fashion Designer
    I have never gotten any bugs on my iPad, but this is the second one I got it at the same island just different level.

That's because of the diamond and blaster combo. It was stuck there, I couldn't move the jewel but the time was moving. So yeah, I just closed it and restart again, but it's really annoying cos you lost 1 energy cos this. And also, the time was moving fast but the jewels that came down were very slow, so used your time wisely. The jewels color made my eyes hurt too, and the wall made it's hard to make a match, but good luck anyway.

I don't remember I think I passed with one star, I wouldn't go back on this one, not like it.

Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    (...)Weird things is 3 stars don't give you 1 gold anymore??? (...)
    Yeah, I don't know what the rule is on the gold. Sometimes I get it, sometimes not. Everthing I thought might dictate whether you earn gold or not has been proven wrong. I thought it might be about 1st place/beating Paul's score. But I've earned gold in 2nd place, and not got it in 1st. Also thought there was a 1 per day limit, but that's def not the only criteria, anyway. Maybe it's totally random...? Idk, but I just got one yesterday, so it hasn't stopped, at least!

Rhino Keeper
    328 is crazy! It's still at 2:55, which was really tight. Somehow I managed to complete it on my second try and get 2 stars. Not really sure what I did, but there was a lot of random swiping. Still super fun though!

Rhino Keeper
    Got maybe 6 moves into 329 and the game crashed on me! When I opened it back up I had lost an energy on top of not being able to continue the level. After seeing finnth's photos, which are different, I'm convinced this island is bug riddled. I restarted my ipad before I started the level (for other reasons) but I guess I'll be doing it again to see if that helps. Frustrating to lose energy and not be able to play.

Rhino Keeper
    Crashed a couple more times... Seems to do it when I swap a blaster + bomb, although I assume it's just a coincidence. It seems like that's going to be the only way to beat it so I hope so. Restarting the game and ipad seems to do nothing so maybe reinstalling the game... Urg.

Quote Originally Posted by limonepledge View Post
    Crashed a couple more times... Seems to do it when I swap a blaster + bomb, although I assume it's just a coincidence. It seems like that's going to be the only way to beat it so I hope so. Restarting the game and ipad seems to do nothing so maybe reinstalling the game... Urg.
    Bummer! Crashing sucks, and losing energy--no fair! Yeah, if you've tried the usual force-closing the game & restarting your device, it's time to delete/reinstall. Your progress is saved on their servers, so it's super easy. Also, make sure your game is updated (current is 1.1.9 Halloween, I think,) as well as your device software. Good luck!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123