Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sea Swamp Yacht - Levels 325 - 330

Fashion Designer

Sea Swamp Yacht - Levels 325 - 330

Looks like the yacht is underwater? the swamp creature looks like it has its grip on it.

Level 325... glass moves level with lock & chain, crates, and walls.

so i've managed to get through this entire region, but still stuck on the last level of it within these past couple days. and i notice for this region the theme seems to be lock & chain. it's a feature in all of the levels except for one. level 325 only has 4JC, so making matches wasn't too terrible. each lock has a count of 36, and only 35 moves to pass the level, so try to make matches that will result in extra matches per move.

i'll post the rest of the levels later... so tired now
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Fashion Designer
    Level 326... digging moves level with super dirt, lock & chain, and white blocks

75 moves to dig 13 meters down. There are some walls sprinkled here and there. There are a few areas of lock & chain. Locks of 210 in 2 colors at the bottom and locks of 66 in the same colors on top. Just remember which colors you need to focus on as the board scrolls up in the beginning. Try to make as many bomb + blaster combos to take out lots of jewels at one time, and of course dig down. Only 4JC so this level was pretty fun oh yea by the time i go below the goal line i got to about 15/13 and the dirt was actually capped off at the bottom! So it ended at 18/13, but i ran out of moves to dig all the way to the bottom! I guess no China??
    need help? send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    Level 326 (...) the dirt was actually capped off at the bottom! So it ended at 18/13, but i ran out of moves to dig all the way to the bottom! I guess no China??
    Weird! Wonder why? Should be something to do for those who dig though quickly...

Fashion Designer
    Level 327... timed fire level with lock & chain, white blocks and walls

6 areas of lock & chain. In the above picture, there are locks of yellow & red with counts: 21, 39, and 60. 1:15 to clear out all the fire. There is fire in the bottom 4 lock & chain areas that needs to be put out. So try to clear out the fire on the main board first, then make those blasters or bomb + blasters to get the fire that gets unlocked on the sides. The very top lock & chain isn't that important to get unlocked, but it gives you more board space once you get rid of the white blocks. But i didn't really do much with it.
    need help? send me a PM

Fashion Designer
    Level 328... timed digging level with super dirt, restricted jewels, and white blocks

Here's the only level in this region that doesn't have lock & chain. 2:30 to dig down 16 meters. This level was lots of fun with 4JC and lots of bombs and blasters to be made
    need help? send me a PM

328 looks very cool!

Fashion Designer
    Level 329... glass moves level with lock & chain and white blocks.

There are 5JC on the board and 4 lock & chain areas. Each L&C area has a different color lock, so that leaves out one color from the 5JC, in this above picture, only yellow is left out. The top two areas have counts of 21 and the bottom areas have counts of 42. So i tried focusing on aqua and red. The entire board has glass including the locked areas that have white blocks in it. Some areas are single-glassed and some areas are double-glassed. 50 moves to break all the glass, so try making special jewels: bombs, blasters, diamonds or moves that will get you extra matches per move.

*note: i just recently deleted the JM app and reinstalled it to get the proper "lock" display (no difference in function). thanks to schnuffles for the advice! just in case anyone is wondering why my pictures of the locks are suddenly different
    need help? send me a PM

Fashion Designer
    Level 330... timed glass level with lock & chain, crates, black jewels, walls!!, and portals

oh boy. this level is a doozy! so you have 2:45 on the clock to get that stack of crates unlocked and then break all the glass underneath them and on the entire board. there are 2 locks with counts of 42 each, the colors will change from round to round. Both of them must be unlocked for the entire thing to open. There are walls all over the board, following the same pattern of the crates, sort of in the shape of steps. so the most challenging thing is to find matches, but also to find matches of the colors of the locks. black jewels also drop in as you play, so they can sometimes get in the way, especially once you have the crates unlocked and are trying to break them open. this level took me many tries! and it's quite challenging (at least it was for me).
    oh yea and there are portals. so the jewels can sometimes be continuously moving which is good and bad. sometimes you have to wait for all the jewels to fill in before you can make more matches, so that can eat at the clock. but staring at the board and searching for matches also eats away at the clock i definitely made lots of "illegal swaps" while i played this level!! i only had super close calls a few times. I'd say to try and get it unlocked with a minimum of 1:00 left on the clock to get a good shot at breaking all the crates & glass. it all depends on if you get on a good roll. but once you start getting the crates broken, it felt like the matching started getting easier, since there's more board space. but yea my eyes were bouncing all over the place. i think bean dog should give us a treat for passing this one!!
    need help? send me a PM

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Weird! Wonder why? Should be something to do for those who dig though quickly...
    here's how it looks:

hopefully when you get there you'll have a bunch of extra moves left to see if anything happens!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    328 looks very cool!
    i've noticed you like the patterns the restricted jewels make! i agree, very cool looking

and yay i'm moving on to the next region: Lizard Marsh.
    need help? send me a PM

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    *note: i just recently deleted the JM app and reinstalled it to get the proper "lock" display (no difference in function). thanks to schnuffles for the advice! just in case anyone is wondering why my pictures of the locks are suddenly different
    I trust your enjoyment of Jewel Mania has now increased ten-fold, right? Glad to see it worked!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast