Thread: Diamond

Thumbs down Diamond

I have been playing for almost a year and a half and have managed to breed all of the 'common' and a few 'rare' and even two super rare but ultra rare and Diamond are extinct I think! I know you want us to spend money but this is ridiculous! I get repeat common all the time and refuse to buy more as I have bought enough! Getting mighty annoyed!!!!!!!!

They're not asking you to spend any money on the game, it's all up to you to do so..
    And i know diamond dragon it not easy to get for everyone's, for the people that have it because they just lucky..for me I was just luck when I got diamond on my iOS and my android and my gf phone iOS...

Banned
    I got 2 and i play for 2 weeks how come you don't have it after a year

Host(ess)
    Your not alone I've been playing this game since it was created in may last year and I just got my about 2 weeks ago just keep trying and that's pretty unlucky to only get 2 super rare I have I think 6

Rhino Keeper
    "Yeah, I just bought some gold to speed up the fails like dragon1fighter did and it was "shockingly" much faster!" lolz. Thanks for showing us how easy it is to pay through the game. With gold, it's like "playing" a gumball machine, just push the buttons, you'll get what you want eventually. It's good that somebody pays money for gold, that way the game can continue to be developed. Thanks everybody who buys gold!

Banned
    why you mad lolzillaz? That's why I deleted u cuz of yr jealous

Rhino Keeper
    Just don't lie about the "time" it took when using gold makes time irrelevant.

The Honorable Panda
    You can check out threads for each dragon for more information.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post590677

Closing thread, since it is now off topic.
    Please remember to follow the forum rules when posting and take your personal conversations to the PMs.
    Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request