Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Treasure Strand - Levels 319 - 324

Fashion Designer
    Level 322, I passed this for a while, don't remember how many times I had to go through this one, again it's fire and timed level, it was fun and not really hard, I only passed 2 stars but it's okay, I can go back again later.
    Also, always diamond and blaster was my favorite combo,

Fashion Designer
    Level 323, I remember I was stuck here with only 1 glass on the right corner. Geez, when it happened I was just going to scream, lol. My strategy was I break the snake on the right and left as soon as you can, create blaster and bomb together, or at least the blaster, cos its really useful to **** the snake. I was lucky my blaster and bomb went down to the bottom and I combined them, I got 3 stars on this, it was timed level fun, as long as not together with fire, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    (...) Will be back to add a couple things about the remaining levels here (...)
    Hmmm, that was posted 8/27...I got kinda busy & forgot to come back (oops!) Now I don't remember much strategy-wise, but I do have the "stats" at least, for anyone who likes to watch for changes in the levels, etc. I can also verify the gift boosts you receive for these last 2 levels...

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    Level 323 (...) i keep forgetting what's inside the gifts!! i know at least one gift contains a glass breaking boost (...)
    Level 323: 14 glass in 1:45 (5JC.) No changes since the quoted post above (#8.) The gift boosts when I played were a reshuffle and anti-venom (snake head remover.) With all those crates and other obstacles between the glass tiles in the corners, I wish I'd had some glass-breaking boosts, lol! I can't remember how I passed this, but I'm sure blasters, and a big combo or 2 (like blaster + bomb and/or diamond + blaster) was involved. This level was a little tricky...

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    Level 324 (...)oh i forgot what's inside these gifts too. ack!! if i had to guess, they were both dirt blasting boosts.
    Level 324: Dig 10 meters in 55 moves (5JC.) Aileeni's right...the gifts are those auto-blasting boosts (love those--so handy!) They added 10 moves to this level since the above quoted post, which no doubt helped a lot! Took me 3 tries to pass this. I do remember that this was a fun one!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    Level 322, I passed this for a while, don't remember how many times I had to go through this one, again it's fire and timed level, it was fun and not really hard, I only passed 2 stars but it's okay, I can go back again later.
    Also, always diamond and blaster was my favorite combo,

I am feeling the same kiki felt back when she was here, kinda like the end of the road for me feeling :-(
    I have tried so many times I am giving up. Not enough time and certainly no lucky board here.i got to 2-4 flames half dozen times but other times not close at all...just not enough time!

Some of the timed ones which I complain that there is not enough time, I get my brother to help....we take each side of the screen and bomb away. When there are extra distractions going on during the game I would be aware of those leaving him to just get as many points etc as possible.

Give it a go .... It's fun..... Like doubles tennis.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123