Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: City Metro Update 7-31-13

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    160 gems for a bloody tree?!

And none of the other week's items were released!
    Business is business my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by leanel14 View Post
    Business is business my friend.
    Obviously not good business.

Executive Chef
    So we just don't buy the tree NO biggie yes it's pretty but ,,no worth it. And if no body buys the tree may be they will change there mines on how they price stuff,,,

160 gems for a tree shows a lack of thoughtful planning and sensibility on the part of TL. Even if you buy your gems on sale, that's approx $4.25 for ONE tree.

Really TL? Really?

I'd have spent the money for several trees if they were reasonable. 160 gems feels like they are "stickin' it" to us. I refuse to buy a tree at such a ridiculous cost. Up until now I have been understanding and defended S8/TL. Now I'm feeling angry.

Farm Supplier
    I AGREE with BASICALLY EVERYBODY on this thread, this UPDATE is REALLY BAD!! $160 gems for a tree..! I have to wonder what the hell TL is thinking...they had to know what kind of response this would generate.
    It seems like They are trying to lose what loyal players they have left.
    I have been trying to spend the time until the "big update" came out expanding and working on obtaining wonders,as I understand it probably was taking more time than they thought to design, get approvals etc. but If this what we get for our patience ...I'm done with this TL game and I'm not throwing anymore money at it!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by buttmarb View Post
    I AGREE with BASICALLY EVERYBODY on this thread, this UPDATE is REALLY BAD!! $160 gems for a tree..! I have to wonder what the hell TL is thinking...they had to know what kind of response this would generate.
    It seems like They are trying to lose what loyal players they have left.
    I have been trying to spend the time until the "big update" came out expanding and working on obtaining wonders,as I understand it probably was taking more time than they thought to design, get approvals etc. but If this what we get for our patience ...I'm done with this TL game and I'm not throwing anymore money at it!!
    Actually my dear friends, if we don't want to use real money in this game. We can just use what's on the menu. We have the right what to decide. If we don't want to buy it. Tl well not force us to buy that item. so we better go with the flow. This is a free game so why spend real money on it. Just correct me if I'm wrong.

leanel14,
    Most of us understand that we may choose to play for free.
    Honestly, I personally don't mind throwing a few bucks their way because I enjoy the game- and this game is entertainment- provided by a business.
    For me, that is give and take transaction, essential to supporting the continuation of the game.

Looking at the most recent update screen shot- TL teases us- showing at least 14 lovely pink trees. Nice. If you have about $65 American Dollars to spend for 14 trees.
    They insult our intelligence.
    I'd be willing to spend something for the trees. But the cost is quite unreasonable.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    160 gems for a bloody tree?!

And none of the other week's items were released!
    For that price, the tree should grow gems and cook my dinner!
    I'm with you big bug - after all these weeks this is the best they could come up with?

Quote Originally Posted by mellymoo2000 View Post
    For that price, the tree should grow gems and cook my dinner!
    I'm with you bigbux - after all these weeks this is the best they could come up with?
    Lol.
    But you know what's supposed to grow/make gems, the Jewelery Store in the City Story Metro update.

Fashion Designer
    Love the new houses and the community center, but am also sad along with others that the beautiful cherry blossom tree costs so many gems! I'll have to pass on that. I actually like the new house design though, very "Zen chic."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123