Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: City Metro Update 7-31-13

Fashion Designer
    update for 7-31-13:
    -cherry blossom 160 gems
    -red zen 190 gems (pop +130, 140 coins/8 hrs)
    -white zen 19,800 coins (pop +130, 120 coins/4 hrs) - need 8 energy to construct
    -brown zen 19,800 coins (pop +130, 110 coins/2 hrs) - need 8 energy to construct
    -youth center 20,600 coins (cap +460, 170 coins/8 hrs) buildable requires: 4 municipal seals, 4 lights, 4 fixtures, 4 piping, 4 carpet. need 13 energy to construct
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Host(ess)
    I was so excited to buy the pretty trees, but I don't have enough gems, and I'm certainly not spending any real money on this game ever again. The youth center is ok, and the houses look weird. I'm glad there is an update at all, just wish it could have been better. Oh well, you can't please everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by mtroby29 View Post
    I was so excited to buy the pretty trees, but I don't have enough gems, and I'm certainly not spending any real money on this game ever again. The youth center is ok, and the houses look weird. I'm glad there is an update at all, just wish it could have been better. Oh well, you can't please everyone.
    I have a strange feeling that this is a one time offer and TeamLava only gave us an update this week to "shut us up" and next week there will be no update.
    I don't know why, but that's my feeling.

I'm still expecting an update from MHz_ though, and all the other items we missed from the past 6 weeks.

160 Gems...

for a tree?

Really?

Executive Chef
    Lol I know they wanted more people to buy gems too make city metro $$$$ but this ain't going to get people to buy gems this will make them not buy gems

Or maybe that's what they want ? Drive people away to not update the game with the big update promised?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    160 gems for a bloody tree?!

And none of the other week's items were released!
    Hahaha just get use to it my friend.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Lol I know they wanted more people to buy gems too make city metro $$$$ but this ain't going to get people to buy gems this will make them not buy gems

Or maybe that's what they want ? Drive people away to not update the game with the big update promised?
    Business is business

Rhino Keeper
    I really wish the tree wasn't so expensive........ I would buy a lot of them if they were more reasonably priced.

Banned
    What's what the tree costing more than some large businesses? I think not!

Rhino Keeper
    wow 160 gems for a tree. It looks nice but thats just too much. Wish I could buy it for $1.99 but can place it as much as I want.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast