Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Social Dragon

I have a decent mix of dragons to breed but im not getting much past common ones.the couple special ones i.have i got before i.started trying to breed for them.i tried for a.summer,social,gemstone,mermaid,atlantis,wizard,a ether,.i kept a charm,and 1 majic out of the trys and sold,a fruit, a majic,2 islands,coral,and another majic when it hatches.have mindvolt and life.dragon breeding now.for 12 hours.after this ill stop.trying so hard cuz it seems. The best ones come on surprise. My id is salina 38.if ud please add me and take a peek at my dragons any advice id apprecite.

Well my orange life dragon and mindvolt got me a gemstone,but i thought that habitat was a option,and since it from 4 colors i could put him wherever.in 4 days ive made 200,000 dollars so i wont be able to buy that habitat in 7 days .such a shame they made the price so out of reach.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    Finally after 23 mists, 4 rainbows and 2 mindvolts...got my social dragon can finally move on to summer dragon!
    what combo did you use, i'm still after the rainbow, social and leo.

Rhino Keeper
    It isn't out of reach it is just because you are probably at a low level, believe me once you level up more you will make money A LOT faster and you won't have much trouble buying the outrageously priced habitats, if I could make a suggestion avoid trying to breed for the dragons that live in habitats that cost millions, and I said it was your level which I correct myself the higher lv you are the less restrictions you have on what type if dragons can be bred, once you have higher earning dragons the quicker your money will go up, I'll add you and look at your island and try n give u some advice

Rhino Keeper
    And when I say avoid breeding the dragons that live in expensive habitats I of course mean just for the time being, get more habitats and fill them with some big earning dragons save up money and them go for those ones

Fashion Designer
    I've been trying for Leo and with 30+ attempts using black+yellow, I got a Social Dragon a couple breeds back. I was using Air+Night Elf.
    I thought I would post here in case there's anyone desperately trying for Social with no luck using standard yellow+blue combos.

Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Got it !!
    Mindvolt and Air
    2?1 hours
    I just wanted to ask your mind volt and air success for social what were the dragon levels?? Did they have to be 10s??

New Resident
    I got a social with bat and bubble both lvl 4. I was so tired of mist after mist that threw those two in hoping for leo, social or a night or pink hybrid.

Banned
    I got it with gold and night I thought it was Leo but it was social.. I don't want and I will trade it soon

Fashion Designer
    Air+NightElf earned me THREE Socials.
    Go figure. Finally got my Leo though! lol