Thread: Dragon Update: Tree Frog Dragon - 5/22/15

Executive Chef

Dragon Update: Tree Frog Dragon - 5/22/15

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tree Frog Dragon.png 
Views:	678 
Size:	250.8 KB 
ID:	20380

This week, one little dragon is hop, hop, hopping straight into our hearts! It may be hard to find camouflaged among the greenery, but if you look closely you?ll spot the beautiful Tree Frog Dragon in Dragon Story!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-20-15 at 10:29 AM.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Oh wow, that's a cute one! Even the adult form is cute. Actually, it may be one of the few times I like it better than the baby form.

Rhino Keeper
    So unfair that these fabulous new dragons recently are SOOOOOO hard to breed! I've been trying non stop since Humming came out and have bred NOTHING but Poisons! No joke! I'm guessing this will be green and red, so umpteen Life fails are headed our way! At least they are only 3 hours versus the 21 hour Poison fail!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Hmm, green/red or green/yellow. Maybe green/yellow/red? Might as well make it as impossible as the last few.

Executive Chef
    I, personally, would LOVE some feedback from TL or a mod about WHERE we are supposed to put this new dragon! I already have 3 in stables (all diamond or diamond hybrids -diamond, infinity and Astromancer) and although I can expand one more time (mine will close after last expansion) it's more a case of habitat limit rather than space, although that's a VERY close second.

Any sort of feedback would be great, as I'm not sure mods/devs have run into the same problem of how/where to house all dragons.
    Last edited by awsumum; 05-20-15 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I, personally, would LOVE some feedback from TL or a mod about WHERE we are supposed to put this new dragon! I already have 3 in stables (all diamond or diamond hybrids -diamond, infinity and Astromancer) and although I can expand one more time (mine will close after last expansion) it's more a case of habitat limit rather than space, although that's a VERY close second.

Any sort of feedback would be great, as I'm not sure mods/devs have run into the same problem of how/where to house all dragons.
    What expansion # are you on? I'm trying to figure out how far I can expand through the mine before my mine will close but none of the feeds are updated with the latest expansion numbers. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poss2186 View Post
    What expansion # are you on? I'm trying to figure out how far I can expand through the mine before my mine will close but none of the feeds are updated with the latest expansion numbers. Thanks!
    Awsumum is on expansion number 39, if he/she (sorry awsumum don't know this) expands for the 40th time, the right side of the mine will close.
    We have 2 groups of mine expansions, one green and another blue, 20 expansions each, 40 in total

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by poss2186 View Post
    My mine closed at 40 I think. I went 1 too many or was it 60???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    My mine closed at 40 I think. I went 1 too many or was it 60???
    40, we don't have 60 expansions, for that we needed to have 3 groups of 20 expansions (60
    Intotal) and not only 2 groups of 20 expansions (40 in total)

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    40, we don't have 60 expansions, for that we needed to have 3 groups of 20 expansions (60
    Intotal) and not only 2 groups of 20 expansions (40 in total)
    That is what I read previously, that would mean you should stop at 39/40. However, what I don't understand is that my mine (and as I have seen on some of my neighbors also) is still open and allowing expansion, and I am on 3/57 currently....I'll attached photos. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon_2015-05-21-18-33-56.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	20398 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0878.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	20399
    I know one of the Mods will prolly move this post to the correct forum, but I've been trying to figure this out for a while, so I am asking while I have a chance to get some answers. Sorry!
    Last edited by poss2186; 05-21-15 at 11:50 AM. Reason: typo

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast