Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 7-30-13 Back to School

Banned
    I wear hoodies during the summer. When I'm inside.....and I have the air conditioner blasting. They're one of the best comfy things to sleep in.

Besides this doesn't always have to be about what we wear in our state. I think its super cute. They're doing a good Job with practical displays.

Executive Chef
    I love hoodies and even though it's not summer appropriate I still wear them and every other type of long sleeve. Believe it or not but a ton of other Filipinos love wearing jackets and long sleeves, we don't really care. Besides the cardigan is currently the 'in' thing here in the Philippines.

So I think that this update will be really cool.

By the way, I'm also excited to have an update on my birthday!!!

Executive Chef
    I like it, though I was hoping for some more bikinis and a tropical hairstyle. It also looks like something that could be found in a real shop and hoodies would be awesome in catalogs/ for our avatars.

Farm Supplier
    Hummmm how about a new challenge or outfit past level 60? How about any new updates for players who've been around for a while? How about new cloths verses a space taker that does nothing......

Rhino Keeper
    Summer is not even close to being over; in fact in the places I've lived in the northern hemisphere, August and September are the two hottest months of the year. I loved last week's update because we finally got a bikini, but now it already looks like we're being pushed into fall. And it's not even August yet! They could at least have waited until September for stuff like back-to-school hoodies. Makes me depressed.

I like the display but I'm not sure if I'll be getting one. Have to see the real updates before I decide.

I like the clean look of it, but I can't see it my shop. Although it could work later on down the line in a casual area with my denim display.

New Resident
    Oh I like the thought of having a collegiate look. Will there be other college decor?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    I love hoodies and even though it's not summer appropriate I still wear them and every other type of long sleeve. Believe it or not but a ton of other Filipinos love wearing jackets and long sleeves, we don't really care. Besides the cardigan is currently the 'in' thing here in the Philippines.

So I think that this update will be really cool.

By the way, I'm also excited to have an update on my birthday!!!
    Happy birthday!!!

I like the update too. Personally I love getting to shop early for displays and things I'll want in a month or two, let's me start getting ready for fall redesign and thinking what can work together. Casual college section with jeans and denim display, high tops and sneakers, football purse and some of the bolder jewelry - it looks a realistic display which is great, might get this one. And kudos to TL for being ahead of the season, hope it carries through the rest of the year - no more holiday stuff the week of or day after.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphirecross View Post
    Happy birthday!!!

I like the update too. Personally I love getting to shop early for displays and things I'll want in a month or two, let's me start getting ready for fall redesign and thinking what can work together. Casual college section with jeans and denim display, high tops and sneakers, football purse and some of the bolder jewelry - it looks a realistic display which is great, might get this one. And kudos to TL for being ahead of the season, hope it carries through the rest of the year - no more holiday stuff the week of or day after.
    Thank you And I agree, might as well be early than scramble for ideas for a remodel.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast