Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Gem Icon Missing

Farm Supplier
    If you are looking for the "Earn Free Gems" icon, this was disabled in mid-July. We cannot speculate on when this feature may return, but we'll let you know if there are any updates!

New Resident

Free gems

Quote Originally Posted by KishmishPls View Post
    If you are looking for the "Earn Free Gems" icon, this was disabled in mid-July. We cannot speculate on when this feature may return, but we'll let you know if there are any updates!
    Hello there. If the earn free gems got disabled, why not turn all the decor items that requires gem to $$ instead? I'm trying to get an extra shop door and it's frustrating that I only have 2 gems but an extra door requires 10 gems!! Now please dont tell me I have to purchase the gems . Fix this. Thank you

I want to tell my story...playing since 2012 i had the free gem button in both my games fs and bs. I have spend a lot money on both my games and in both my games my free gem videos are still gone. I even stopped playing both my games because this is so unfair.
    My friend she downloaded the game and she get videos every day.

So yes it's unfair. Yes i think it's because i have spend money. Als a lot nbr they spend money on it and lost the free gem button.

So please fix this

Farm Supplier
    Playing for years now (Android) and never got the opportunity to watch videos for gems. That's what I call unfair. It seems you got spoiled and others didn't even know it. Lucky you. I hope they fix your 'problem'.

Hello, I myself had the video, 3 per day. Then over time it went to more then 3 a day?! I was very much so grateful for having that feature. Perhaps you could say spoil? However I don't think it's being spoil! It's part of the game and yes Android users had it also, but I believe it was 3 a day. It's nothing new, most players knew others had it. It's not about unfairness, I believe it was just some glitch to those that did not get the video. I truely believe all players were supposed to the video. Let go into the past lol prior before the video disappeared? I was having issues on the game! It wouldn't load up, and when it did everything was white and everything was gone?! I log back out and try again it would stutter as I watch my game load up, slowly things began to show then i would see my stuff and play the game. That went on for while, then when I would add a item on the game ( decoration a couch or something) and it wouldn't let me? Why?! Because it was coming up red which means they were something there?! But u can't see it! This went on for awhile, with loading the game having my stuff being there but u can't see it?! It was freaking lol... then I notice my video was stuttering too!? Flashing showing up and disappear then comes back disappears and comes back, I'm watching this waiting for it to stop. It finely stops I play the video all seemed back to normal? So I thought?... next day same thing, until one day it was gone? One person admit said it must be a bug? I already report it, they told me they no longer have that feature? I didn't trust that answer a few months later all the employees were let go! There was time announced on here leering us know that there is possibility the bakery story will be no longer around. Lol but as u know that didn't happen, do u remember all those ridiculous goals that we were getting? It was December and we were getting beach theme for our goal?! Lol.. and mostly blue! Haha I truely believe the previous employees knew things were going down hill for them and just didn't feel like fixing this issue because they knew it was coming to an end! I certainly can understand that? I apologize for my grammar spelling etc. LOL oh btw I am not in no way being spoiled it was part the game, I even have it on other games, they switch it, video for gems or gold or video for food, the employees would have it for a few months for gold then few months for food on and on. May I add that the only way to buy the bundle is using gems and when they bring old stuff limited time most of them only gems? To whom it may concern could you please bring back our videos to all phones? Oh btw this account is from when I used to play on my iPad, firelove37 that's the active games I play BS DS. Thank you, cheers

Hi there �� At most Android players also had the video my niece has a android got the video. I could be wrong? Did u go into your settings make sure your phone is updated? Also if you turn your phone off and back on it updates other things, I learned that from my carrier, I hardly to never used not turn my phone off? Now I do, you will also know when because your phone will not acting the same, mine would be froze, run a little slow, just not acting right? Then I turn off and turn on and I'm all good to go ��. Hope this helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12