Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Gem Icon Missing

Free Gem Icon Missing

Hi,

My name is Paula, my storm ID is princesspno, and the name of my store is princessp. For the past 2 weeks, whenever I play fashion story, I've been unable to earn free gems. When I click an offer to complete, I get the following message "We can't find this page. This page's IR is invalid--it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists please contact customer support." I emailed support@teamlava.com a few days ago and have not received a reply but now the icon to earn free gems is missing. I'd like to be able to earn free gems again and would like this problem to be resolved.

Thank you,

Paula

Edit(KP) Update: 8-12-15
    Quote Originally Posted by KishmishPls View Post
    If you are looking for the "Earn Free Gems" icon, this was disabled in mid-July. We cannot speculate on when this feature may return, but we'll let you know if there are any updates!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-12-15 at 01:19 PM.

Grand Emperor
    I can't speak for TL, but if they removed the icon there's a good chance they removed the offer.

Try deleting the app and redownloading it from the app store. This is reinstalling it (you will not loose your game data).

If that does not work, please wait for support to reply. They may take a few days.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

I also have lost the earn free gems button. It is totally gone! I e-mailed support 3 days ago, but no reply yet. I have reinstalled the game twice and still no button.

My mother has also totally lost the button to "earn free" gems. We both bought gems on the Fashion Story game and right after, we no longer had the button to "earn free" on either game. The Bakery Story and the Fashion Story. My id is hollyb1977 and hers is katrex. Is anybody else having this problem and how can we get it back? Yes, we have both taking the game off and reinstalled the game. We both play the games on tablet.

Has anybody else lost the button after they bought gems?

New Resident
    I'm paying attention to this thread cuz I've never been able to earn/collect gems! : (

Is there an update on the missing free gem icon? I just accidentally converted 10 gems to coins that I totally do not need when my phone froze 😭..It would be nice to get an answer so we know if it is gone for good? (And a confirmation button before spending gems would be amazing) Thanks.

Executive Chef
    I have read on the other game that once you buy gems the earn free gems option disappears or good. I don't know if that is true but I did read it on one of the game forums.

The Honorable Panda
    I am not sure on if you buy gems, it will disappear.

I will check to see if this has ended.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast