Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Burning Ember

Rhino Keeper

Wink Burning Ember

Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    I got my first one on my first trip... Then after around 20 more I have yet to see another one

I too received one on the first trip. It went into storage (saw it there a few times) then poof! It was gone. I wrote to report bug and was told "sinc error" ( that is their reply to everything! ) they said that my game had reverted to previous save. (Funny that on the last few saves, the burning ember was in my inventory!) They said there was nothing they could do.
    Since then I have been on 15 + quests and received no burning ember! So annoying!

I now force close my game after each visit.
    Now let them tell me "sinc error" again. ;-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastisha13 View Post
    I too received one on the first trip. It went into storage (saw it there a few times) then poof! It was gone. I wrote to report bug and was told "sinc error" ( that is their reply to everything! ) they said that my game had reverted to previous save. (Funny that on the last few saves, the burning ember was in my inventory!) They said there was nothing they could do.
    Since then I have been on 15 + quests and received no burning ember! So annoying!

I now force close my game after each visit.
    Now let them tell me "sinc error" again. ;-)
    ... just visit a neighbor, it forces your game to sync and having an internet connection, therefore, it SAVES, so yeah, next time you definitely got something rare and want to take no chances just do that... or close your game, whatever you preffer

Rhino Keeper
    I've done about six Desert Sands adventures, I've collected from both my deep mines about twenty times each, I've collected from my three sheep about fifty times each, and I still don't have ANY of the items in the quest :'-(

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got an ember! WooHoo! Still collecting from sheep and deep mines for the other two items.

Quote Originally Posted by MBRBTBRB View Post
    I've done about six Desert Sands adventures, I've collected from both my deep mines about twenty times each, I've collected from my three sheep about fifty times each, and I still don't have ANY of the items in the quest :'-(
    Be sure and DON'T do the quest with the wool. I did the other day without realizing I would use so much wool and could have kicked myself after I realized what I did. Almost have enough wool now for that darn whispering net.

Now if I could only get some mermaid scales for that darn blue essence.

Oops... I meant trade with the wool.

I've done many, many desert sands adventures and no ember. Is it still available? Why have I not got it after so long?

Burning Ember

I am getting really fed up of waiting for the random drop of the burning ember. I've checked on here and the quest line started in June! That's a really long time to not get a random drop. Is there anything I can do to get one? I've clearly done far more adventures than anyone else who has got one. This is just getting really annoying. Please stop these ridiculous things. Can't you at least set a maximum number of times before the "random" drop goes in your favour? Weeks dragging into months is taking the mickey.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseMinerva View Post
    I've done many, many desert sands adventures and no ember. Is it still available? Why have I not got it after so long?
    It is still available, I got one just a few days ago, you have just been unlucky.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast