Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Burning Ember

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    4 Eggs now and no Burning Embers. 2 Burning Embers on another account and no Eggs.
    Lol I am in the same position as you embers on 1 account and eggs on the other. Been in this situation for months now.

Rhino Keeper
    I got my third ember after 100s of adventures. Have had two eggs for about 16 months and I send my knights almost every alternate day to dessert....

Farm Supplier
    I didn't have problems with the very first Ember. But later I found another egg and that was when my desert nightmare began. I sent knights daily, got a few Golden eggs and even upgraded one of my deep mine to level 5 with the dropped materials. While most player were hunting bandits to get grapes I was travelling over the deserts to find a Burning Ember. No luck.
    And as it often happens as soon as I decided to forget about the second dragon and stopped cooking sweet feast, the very last desert collection gave me an Ember.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tan5314 View Post
    I didn't have problems with the very first Ember. But later I found another egg and that was when my desert nightmare began. I sent knights daily, got a few Golden eggs and even upgraded one of my deep mine to level 5 with the dropped materials. While most player were hunting bandits to get grapes I was travelling over the deserts to find a Burning Ember. No luck.
    And as it often happens as soon as I decided to forget about the second dragon and stopped cooking sweet feast, the very last desert collection gave me an Ember.
    Congrats!! I have two eggs in storage. Now that I can stop hunting bandits for grape (and why bandits would have grapes is still a mystery!) and try another desert adventure

Executive Chef
    I had sent out an adventure for Ember (not that I needed one, but I just did the adventure). I rarely do adventures, it's just a bit too much husstle for me, but I had to do one for one of the lasts events.

But I didn't collect it for days, I think the "ready" sign was hanging over my Castle for days, because it was an goal you had to get for that event.

So, after not collecting it for days, I finaly collected it, and it gave me a Burning Ember and I got 1 Burning Ember out of 1 adventures I did last year...

So now my theory is that, the longer you leave your castle uncollected, the higher the chance of Burning Ember. But it's just a theory, and I have no need to test it again.

Executive Chef
    Just got another dragon egg that give me 4 now and I have been sending sweet feast out almost non-stop since Jan and no ember for me, please consider changing the drops rate on the ember , sending in barracks every time and castle about 4 times a week or so, it's to the point the adventure drops nothing for me but coins and alittle energy

Host(ess)
    I know this is an old thread, but it still seems to be a problem, at least for me. Any secrets to getting the burning ember to drop?

I think it's a 1 in 200,000 drop now. I've also been waiting for for like a year for one. Don't really need anymore dragons but the poor eggs are just sitting there.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    It's incredibly rare. I have managed to get 5 eggs and zero embers in the same period of time. I do not send a desert sands adventure every day though due to the huge requirements for the sweet feast.

Banned
    Is there any way to get the ember without the desert sands quest? I have three items that require three different quests and it's taking forever. I have the knife that needs the glimmer gate, the fairy columns that need the dark caves and then I randomly got this egg so I have to go to the desert. Add that to the orphanage quest and I'm also desperately trying to get mermaid scales.