Thread: Help on a transfer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help on a transfer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got a new phone and im trying to transfer my game to my new device. I already have a storm ID and I cant find where to enter it on my new phone it only gives me the option to create a new ID?? please help I love my store and I dont want to start over!!

The Honorable Panda
    You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

i havent set up a new ID, i just cant find where to enter in my old info, and I have emailed the support team. I just wanted to know if anyone else knew of anything

The Honorable Panda
    You cannot log into your game on your new device, you will need to transfer your storm ID from your old device to your new device. Once this is done, all your games will then transfer to your new device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

What you need to do is this: first of all, download a storm8 game NOT A TEAM LAVA GAME. Once you downloaded the new game, play it until you get to level 2. (You can't transfer any games until you reach LEVEL 2.) Once you reached level 2, you need to go to home and tap on the settings buttons. Then at the top, tap on the STORM 8 TAB, and then tap on start/ resume/ transfer. Then tap on which device you are on (new or old. You want to be on the NEW DEVICE.) Then it will say, created storm8 id and password. COMPLETED. Then at the bottom (step 2) type in your original Storm8 id and password (the account you want to transfer.) Once that's done tap on transfer and then confirm! Now download your team lava games and your account is restored!

Executive Chef
    Yes you can't on the new device
    It must be on the old device
    If you have emailed them
    Remember to include your
    Storm8 Id and the game
    Hope this helps
    And it always has to be on the old device
    Because the old device has all your data in it

New Resident
    This was a very helpful thread. I too was wondering how to do the whole transfer thing. Thank you for being thorough.