Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Update - July 22nd 2013 - Gemstone Dragon

Executive Chef
    This is just great. Thank you teamlava for putting your caretakers first for once. I bet we are all excited to be able to breed gemstone dragons. Hey why craft them when we can breed for them and get hundreds of fails in the process. Brilliant idea.
    Bet you lost sleep over this one, trying to come up with a great idea on how to give all devices gemstone dragons.

Guess it was too difficult to just give everyone the trading and spell shops. Nope this is way better. We love our fails. Just too bad once we get them, everyone won't be able to trade them. Selling them for 100 coins is way better anyway. Yep brilliant job TL.

hello topaz and tigers eye. this is great.

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    This is just great. Thank you teamlava for putting your caretakers first for once. I bet we are all excited to be able to breed gemstone dragons. Hey why craft them when we can breed for them and get hundreds of fails in the process. Brilliant idea.
    Bet you lost sleep over this one, trying to come up with a great idea on how to give all devices gemstone dragons.

Guess it was too difficult to just give everyone the trading and spell shops. Nope this is way better. We love our fails. Just too bad once we get them, everyone won't be able to trade them. Selling them for 100 coins is way better anyway. Yep brilliant job TL.
    Best comment in this thread...

Rhino Keeper
    so does this mean that android users should stop hoarding spare rare dragons because we are never getting crafting?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by akocek View Post
    so does this mean that android users should stop hoarding spare rare dragons because we are never getting crafting?
    TL never said you won't get the shops. But for now, probably not. Saving dups may not be necessary right now. i am sure you will get plenty of fails with this new release TL thought up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stoogehunter View Post
    And not to sound selfish, but you said this is a surprise for Everyone, but its all negatives for iOS. Breeding gemstone dragons means nothing to us, we have trading and crafting. All that has happened for us is our breeding is messed up, colours splitting like crazy and colours that don't even belong in certain combinations popping up.
    I don't think its all negative, might be easier for some to breed it, if they can't get super rares pink / blacks for the gemstone dragons. As for breedings, wouldn't the easy way would be to avoid using gemstones so the colour pool remains as how you want it to be? or is normal, non-gemstone breedings affected too? I'm not iOS so I wouldn't know.

I agree with you though, while I'm happy that android can finally get the dragons, I would prefer if they released the buildings. With so many dragons still missing, having to sit through the fails while attempting to breed these dragons would add to the frustrations given the insane splittings going on.

Banned
    Don't forget guys that there is more to the surprise than the part that was revealed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Don't forget guys that there is more to the surprise than the part that was revealed.
    Yeah. The other gemstone dragon. Not sure if this is all of the surprise, but I think it is.

Fashion Designer
    This one may be as hard to get as a diamond

Banned
    Won't they also explain the new breeding rules ?

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast