Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Update - July 22nd 2013 - Gemstone Dragon

Fashion Designer
    For those who think its much easier to breed the gemstone dragons, think again. Island would be the common fail. How many 20 hours do you think you have to wait before you can get the gemstone dragons? Rainbow is supposingly rare, I've tried for a week and still don't have it. You can go weeks breeding for a rare dragon and not have it, so why do you think it would be easy for us to get it? In 20 hours, you could have traded 3 dragons (I'm assuming it is still 6 hours?)

Banned
    I can't wait to see this dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    In 20 hours, you could have traded 3 dragons (I'm assuming it is still 6 hours?)
    6 hours, yes. But don't you think that we have to breed, hatch, feed and evolve that dragons to trade?
    You will get 40h waiting with island and we got 66h+food only to get 1 small emerald or sapphire from island. And for crafting dragon you need over 20 such gems.
    And what about Quartz that need 20 pink gems with 105 hours of waiting for just one (from virtue)? And numerous fails when trying to get that Virtue?
    Crafting is not such simple as android users may think...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OlkaDragons View Post
    6 hours, yes. But don't you think that we have to breed, hatch, feed and evolve that dragons to trade?
    You will get 40h waiting with island and we got 66h+food only to get 1 small emerald or sapphire from island. And for crafting dragon you need over 20 such gems.
    And what about Quartz that need 20 pink gems with 105 hours of waiting for just one (from virtue)? And numerous fails when trying to get that Virtue?
    No, it's even more simple than I think. I already stock up Super rare, I have 2 Naga for Quartz, and I won't craft any commons, just rare and Super rare, so simple huh?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    For those who think its much easier to breed the gemstone dragons, think again. Island would be the common fail. How many 20 hours do you think you have to wait before you can get the gemstone dragons? Rainbow is supposingly rare, I've tried for a week and still don't have it. You can go weeks breeding for a rare dragon and not have it, so why do you think it would be easy for us to get it? In 20 hours, you could have traded 3 dragons (I'm assuming it is still 6 hours?)
    A lucky person can get it on first try don't think too hard!

Rhino Keeper
    well this is the problem we (android) have no idea what is involved in crafting, no one is making you craft but it must be nice to have the option.

Farm Supplier
    Come to think of it. If it hard to breed 1 gemstonedragone, I rather craft. Cuz I want to breed other dragon (not stuck on breeding). It a waste. Craft dragons and breed other dragon.( I can do 2 thing)

Fashion Designer
    Really? your example would be to use 20 islands to get 2 large emeralds and sapphire? I don't think thats how iOS users in general crafted their emerald / sapphire. not sure why you would use this clearly, flawed example.

You should know that androids have no problem breeding (most of us already have extra dragons - excluding pink/black), hatching (done), feeding (done) and evolving to level 4 (done too). Some of us are satisfied with breeding because thats the only option available to us. Do you really think we would want to breed the craftables and sit through many 20 hr fails (i'm talking the easy ones, ruby, emerald, sapphire etc) if we could craft them?

Executive Chef
    True! I just need 2 Landworm to get 2 large emerald and 2 large sapphire!

Rhino Keeper
    Do android and kindle users need to buy this one to breed other gemstone?