Thread: Disappearing Stock!

Rhino Keeper

Angry Disappearing Stock!

This morning I put my stock out as usual and everything was fine but 20mins later I notice that the numbers on my stock had droped drastically.i.e. I had about 2000 summer shirts on 2 rack 20mins later there was about 1000 on 1 and 179 on the other.And this is the same for most of my stock the numbers have dropped on alot of my items.Im an android user,Has anyone else had this problem today?

Sorry to hear about this. For this type of issue, please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Executive Chef
    it's a super sale! have you blocked the door? )))
    the amount for the time passed since the game reset has a chance to be sold instantly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    it's a super sale! have you blocked the door? )))
    the amount for the time passed since the game reset has a chance to be sold instantly.
    Yes I had the door blocked. Can you explain this for me I dont understand what your saying. Thanks

Executive Chef
    there's a bug with blocking the door. When the game resets at midnight PST it assumes all the doors are open and starts selling.
    Even worse, when you unblock the door and place the clothes, the game counts them as if they have been placed at midnight PST. so you instantly sell some amount of them.
    But you should receive coins, it's sold, not disappeared.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    there's a bug with blocking the door. When the game resets at midnight PST it assumes all the doors are open and starts selling.
    Even worse, when you unblock the door and place the clothes, the game counts them as if they have been placed at midnight PST. so you instantly sell some amount of them.
    But you should receive coins, it's sold, not disappeared.
    Thanks for the info, but im sure I never receive any coins!
    So if I block the door after midnight and unblock the next morning everything sould be fine?

Nightclub Owner
    Blocking the door is not a supported feature of the game. Weird things like losing stock can happen which support can't fix. You can use decorations to block off racks and counters while you fill them.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.