Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How Clean is Your Library Goal

I received my goal about 2 weeks ago and just finished collecting the books this morning. I have 5 libraries. One level 5, one level 2, and three level 1. I got books from all the levels.

New Resident
    I am doing this quest now and it is 2016. I have a library which is level 5 and it hasn't dropped not one encyclopedia yet all it gives me is coins.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzler78 View Post
    I am doing this quest now and it is 2016. I have a library which is level 5 and it hasn't dropped not one encyclopedia yet all it gives me is coins.
    You'll have a better chance with more than 1 library. You will still get books with a level 1 library too. They are just rare... It will eventually drop, just keep collecting as often as you can. This goal takes a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzler78 View Post
    I also have one level 5 library. It took a really long time to receive my 1st book but a few dropped and currently I haven't seen any drops. I am assuming you might collect faster if you build additional libraries.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234