Thread: Fashion story was sooo glitched

Lightbulb Fashion story was sooo glitched

so i was in some ones store and my FS was lagging and being slow soi got frustrated and just kept tapping my home button on FS and then just taped randomly after that once it stopped lagging. i was in the girls shop! it was like it was mine?! i kinda got scared cuz she was like a level 30 and i was level 60 at the time and i herd peoples boutiques were gettingmixed up and so i thought i owned her boutique so to see if this was real i went to design button and i was able to move her stuff !!! its was like my boutique and then after i was like really freaked out so i restarted the app (by turning it off) and i went back and her boutique was normal and i was back to mine to, so i was wondering , what caused this and wat happened?!

The Honorable Panda
    This will sometimes happen. If you had tried to buy or move anything around, you would of gotten an out of sync message. Nothing you tried to do would stick.

If this does happen again, just do what you did this time, either close out the game or restart your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request