• Yes - I'm on Android / Kindle

40 28.57%
  • No - I'm on Android / Kindle

19 13.57%
Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Changes - 7/11/13

Exclamation Breeding Changes - 7/11/13

Hi everyone!

We know you've been super confused with your recent breeding results. We've mentioned this in a couple posts, but we want to put this out there so everyone can see. We have something very special coming to your Islands soon, and the recent changes in breeding were made in preparation for this. We know it all might seem odd right now, but trust us that there is some method to our madness. Please stay tuned for our announcement. We really hope you'll enjoy it!

Banned
    Ill take your work for it, Turtle Time and am awaiting what Good things may come. I'm sure they're going to be something splendid.

Executive Chef
    Ok Mr. Turtle
    Thank you
    Would have been nice if we'd known this before spending all that gold

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the heads up Mr. Turtle, and no more double gold costs surprises, only good ones please!

isn't it bad timing to release a new dragon that is breed with yellow and blue and change the breeding rules so that green can somehow be added into the mix of blue and yellow?

Executive Chef
    I guess we just have to wait and see

Executive Chef
    Not happy about this at all. -.-; i can't really see what good is coming out of this. Call me the permanent pessimist if you like, but to me this is just madness without the metod.

Hey, at least in the changes, I ended up getting a second Diamond Dragon!

I hope this new addition is good, maybe it'll help us get all the new dragons that are being released every 2 days or so!

New Resident
    Ruby x Forest = 15 hours. It looks like it's because of the "exciting" changes TL is installing. I guess I will have to see what I will get...

GET READY TO TWINKLE!

Why all the confusion over the results of your Rainbow attempts? If you got green-blue or green-yellow dragons from breeding blue & yellow, congratulations! You are a twinkling pioneer. If you got blue-green or blue-red dragons from dino & red, one of your dino's parent color has twinkled! Yay!
    Picture a coin falling to the bottom of a clear lagoon. That's twinkling. Imagine a coin where one side is blue and the other green. Drop the coin in the water. At any given moment, you see blue or green, or both!
    With Twinkle, your dragons' colors will take on a two-dimensional effect. Even composite elements can see twinkling in their parent colors.
    You're going to LOVE Twinkling! Right after you're done hating it. There will be a learning curve. You WILL learn to Twinkle! You will learn because soon there will be beautiful fabulous dragons that can't be obtained any other way. You will Twinkle until you're cross-eyed because you are addicted to these animated images of fantasy reptiles.
    I'm excited. Why aren't you all excited? Twinkle is the future! Step into the unknown. Predictability is over-rated. I know I'm not alone when I say I'm tired of the same old fails. I had to go 113 levels before I could see an Aether dragon drop on Aetherlands. That's the old predictable breeding rules for you. 110 levels before Landworm and Justice appeared. LANDWORM! Fairy made first appearance on level 80; Athletic sometime after 94.
    BRING ON THE TWINKLE! Maybe I'll finally get a Familiar, Trickster, Mirage or some other old-as-rain dragon from a s****fully spun Twinkle. I'm ready!

__Caretaker of Aetherlands

Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast