Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    I want to see some extrememly much needed diversity! White people will not get angry if the monthly goal is necessarily changed up. Reflect the world which we live, PLEASE!

I asked last year at Xmas. I really hope it was taken into consideration - I want to see 2 black kids opening gifts, a girl and a boy. How hard is that really? How beyond adorable it is in my imagination! Would be quadrupled if a second display with a mom and dad sitting on a couch watching them lovingly with coffee in their hands...am ACHING for diversity in this game, genuinely ACHING!

Rhino Keeper
    A meteor shower theme, wall display of big shooting stars, the wall paper "twinkling" with smaller stars with whips of green northern lights closer to the bottom, no actual ground. A telescope as a floor display, a gem option with someone looking out of the telescope and another 2 ppl chatting with cups of hot coco (the s'mores display would go so cute here as well as the blanket fort IMO), another gem option of an observatory, flooring I have no idea so nothing new needed really? Table a "shooting star" I'm thinking like the "the more you know" kind, and the stool as the actual meteor rock once it's landed here *BOOM*

AND all that could tie in an alien theme for next Halloween nicely..or if there's some international alien/ufo day which I would doubt cuz there's an international day for literally EVERYTHING but THAT could have a wall display with a classic saucer spaceship, floor display with a beam of light and an alien "materializing" (do the seethrough thing you guys do sometimes) another display with 3 aliens pointing at a squirrel or skunk or something, another display with an alien way up in a tree attaching something to "phone home" shouldn't have copywrite issues with that it's just a slight nod really a corn field crop circle, new flooring..anyway you could do something new and have a few options so we can make either a landing burn or a crop circle? THAT would be SO COOL. A new counter as a ufo. A U shaped table, the chair an "invisible" block..cuz I think aliens (that would visit us) stand.. if they eat
    Last edited by dll137; 10-24-15 at 02:25 PM.

Talking Monks Theme

Suggestion

A Monks Theme Goal

-Colourful Prayer flags
    - A small shrine with essence sticks.
    - A Prayer wheel.
    -A wooden burning furnace (one used outside like when camping)
    - A few kid monks goofing around (perhaps holding a cats paws and making it stand.)
    - Monk temples or just a temple entrance as decor.
    - A wise monk sitting under a tree meditating.
    -Appliance used to make soups only.(All types of soups)
    - A scenery wallpaper of the himalayas mountain like range with misty skies.
    - "Buddhist monk drum" as decor (Sorry I dont know what its called but its a tall round drum that stands perpendicular to the ground.)
    - Grassy Stone tiles as floor tiles or Wooden tiles.
    - Beautiful mythological paintings of folk tales told over the year as wall decor (Paintings occupying 2 wall spaces and preferably square in shape.)

Hope you like it
    Last edited by NinjaMau; 10-26-15 at 02:50 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    I want to see some extrememly much needed diversity! White people will not get angry if the monthly goal is necessarily changed up. Reflect the world which we live, PLEASE!

I asked last year at Xmas. I really hope it was taken into consideration - I want to see 2 black kids opening gifts, a girl and a boy. How hard is that really? How beyond adorable it is in my imagination! Would be quadrupled if a second display with a mom and dad sitting on a couch watching them lovingly with coffee in their hands...am ACHING for diversity in this game, genuinely ACHING!
    I have been asking for that since really long time, to make some other nations in this game, but still there is nothing happening since the goal prize - pizza chef
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Rhino Keeper
    Would like to see another coffee theme, with classy sits and red tables, display with sandwiches, menu with coffeess and muffins showing the prices as a wall decor, flowers as a wall deco, maybe tables with some cacto flower on it, dark skin barista, some nice female waiters with rasta? Hehe would be cool!
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    im one who hopes they dont do this suggestion, i dont mind beige characters theres nothing bad in it.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Some ideas:

- tables with spices-ketchup-chili-napkins
    - classy tables with flower or candles
    - some other nations as a kitchen stuff or any other deco
    - for Christmas a couple sitting in front of the fire place drinking hot cocoa
    - some more kitchen appliances like table with mixer, fridge, shelfs with classy plates-glasses, bar for the wine, shelf with kitchen towels
    - display with a bar and bartender making drinks for people sitting behind the bar
    - display with chefs making food and big shelf with orders up on them
    - for Xmas some classy deco for real Xmas, not for kids, red and white as a motive color of theme
    - Xmas lights as a wall deco
    - display with a cashmashine in a classy style for 5 star restaurant
    - more flowers, more wall flowers

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (29).jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	26377Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (28).jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	26378

Name:	images (27).jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	26379Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (26).jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	26380Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (24).jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	26381

Rhino Keeper

Rhino Keeper

Name:	images (11).jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	26387Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (10).jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	26388Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (8).jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	26389