Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

Farm Supplier
    I have yet to see German stuff and i'm German! (And yes i know theres a flag but thats it)

How about a bread and breakfast theme?
    Or
    Hunting. Lodge. Wild game dinners

Hollywood, the red carpet ... glitz
    Baby shower

Rhino Keeper
    I have so many ideas... I would like to see an theme similar to "Dave and Busters" where there are games and food. I would like to see people playing games like Foosball, shuffleboard, and any popular games. The food served could be appetizers like onion rings, mini sliders, and wings. It could be like a sports lounge.

I love the idea of a breakfast theme with the classic items along with steak/eggs, pancakes, french toast, and hash browns. This would look great with the latest coffee items.

I was also thinking of a sandwich theme, like a sub shop. Any kind of sub/ hoagie with a deli counter display.

Ok lastly just a random thought, but how about a cafeteria theme. The bots could line up with trays to get food where lunch ladies and gentlemen can serve them.

aurora (northern lights) theme - wall papers with aurora, swedish food, norwegian food, iceland food etc.

Moreover, conveyor belt sushi restaurant theme would be great too! A sushi counter with conveyor belt, letting people sitting around it with sushi chef!
    Last edited by ChekiChan; 02-11-15 at 01:56 AM.
    I play both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story

New Orleans theme would be kind of cool

Rhino Keeper
    I have always Dreamed of a fast food goal set

Recipes

Soda Fountain: Sprite, tropical punch, Dr. Pepper (probably these are not allowed thanks to copyright though)

Fast Food Oven: Buffalo Fries, Chilli, Chicken Wings

Grill table

Sausage stool

Fast Food Sign

Double Door

French Fry Light

Pizza Factory

Cooking Scene

Foods wall

Barbecue Sauce floor

Popcorn counter

There, simple. Nothing too fancy, but no reason not to do this so go ahead TL!

New Resident
    Not a theme suggestion but I LOVE the idea of a Rice Cooker (as suggested by another user) - it could be used to create meals (I do drink, starter, main course then dessert); rice would go with some asian-style dishes, fish dishes, meat dishes (such as Jerk Chicken), etc.

Rhino Keeper
    I like it the idea of Asian food

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, right when I suggest a fast food update, we get one

I'd love to see more Scottish/British items, maybe for next year's Robbie Burns day?

FOOD:

MAIN DISHES:
    Potato scones, proper haggis, black pudding, bangers and mash, fried egg sandwiches, rack of lamb, lamb chops or classic mutton, roast pheasant, mince pies, scotch broth, thick and creamy porridge, etc.

DESERT:
    short bread, treacle fudge/tarts, empire biscuits, custard, pumpkin pasties, classic banoffi

DRINKS:
    a spin off of irn brew soda, pumpkin juice

DECOR:

For decor you could have Nessie, the aulde Glenn, the statue of St. Andrew, the princess garden, Scottish terriers, thistles, maybe the rampant Lion, and the actual Scottish flag instead of just the UK flag, and of course, a wee bit of plaid.

I'd LOVE to see some King Arthur/Camelot stuff as well, and maybe some old Celtic mythology themes too!
    Last edited by xandine_heartsong; 02-27-15 at 04:08 AM. Reason: basic layout editing, plus additions :)
    Add me!:
    xandine_heartsong

I accept all requests and gift daily, but only tip on weekends/ when I have enough free time. (First time mommy of a newborn baby girl)

My two main games are Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.