Page 85 of 128 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    U always do Easter why not do a Passover theme this year ! Like Matzoh and coconut macaroons ! Also u have done NewYork city themes before how about a vegas or Hollywood theme !

How about an old fashion Saloon, with swinging doors a Saloon bar they can go up to n sit n eat. Cowboys n girls, have root beer, cider, mash potatoes n gravy, etc. Have a show down as the goal or the bar with a staircase behind it.

It would be nice to see the patrons wear the goal themes.

Thanks for all these suggestions! I'll make sure to pass them along to the team. While I can't speculate on when, you can look forward to new Goals and items will be arriving to the game. Keep the suggestions coming.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

I'd love to have the old ovens, from past goals. The winter wedding oven, movie night oven, fudge station, coffee machine, frappe fountain, gelato cart and pastry cart, there are more of them. I've seen them in other bakeries and they look great!

Rhino Keeper

Thank You MeowMeowBeans + Team

Thank you MeowMeowBeans for status update, appreciate Team have had to reorganize in view of recent staff changes. Take whatever time you need to sort things out, thanks for doing your best to keep this game going.

Farm Supplier
    I'd love to redo these old goals:

- Antique St Lamp goals
    - Carousel goals
    - Pie Bakers goals
    - July Candles goals
    - Gelato Machine goals

Pretty please !

Rhino Keeper

Stairs

Many players create "stairs". If stairs r offered as decor (like windows n doors), am certain wud be well received. In diff styles, each style in diff sizes (normal & wider). Customers able to walk thro, clear passage.

Speaking only for myslf, i'll be happy w;
    a). 1 Mthly goal good for 30 days
    b). Singular theme for month - w weekly release of theme-related items
    c). LTOs

Anything with lots of beautiful colour. Rainbows, etc. I love vibrant greens and pinks, they combine so well. Also more choice of flower decor, including tables and chairs. Bunny/baby chicken/Easter egg decor items for Easter would be awesome

I would love to see orchestra theme items. Violin and cello for either floor or wall decoration. A quartet. old looking sheet music wallpaper. Maybe an orchestra oven could make music note cookies, cupcakes topped with a treble clef, piano cake.