Page 81 of 127 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

I have got to agree with the ones that are saying carnival theme !!! Thinking about those funnel cakes ...

I would like to see more of the older version come back. Christmas older version. I would like to be able to remove items that I won't be using.

Rhino Keeper
    CHRISTMAS theme please!

I have said it before and will say it again, because I am DYING to switch my bakery from Fall.. winter or Christmas theme, please
    Happy Easter
    Accepting 3-4 star players - Tips & gift daily - ID: hannahmariec97

Rhino Keeper
    Perhaps a Rococo/Marie Antoinette theme? "Let Them Eat Cake"?

Last edited by Scawr; 12-07-16 at 10:18 AM.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

How about old Christmas receips that remain locked in our recipes book.... And other old Christmas goal items would be awesome....

Rhino Keeper
    All these Xmas requests...from just this page...
    See?
    And I know this comes too late for the design team this year but next year could we please have an outdoor Xmas market, with stalls and everything...preferably a night scene...
    Thank you, S8 and Happy Holidays to everyone, across all games...from ALL OF US. Thank you for making games we love to play all year around and get so passionate about...

Rhino Keeper
    Please give us a Christmas/holiday theme! I've got very few things for Christmas/Winter & haven't changed from Thanksgiving yet. Have also been sick which delayed it. Thanks!

One word: CHANUKAH!!!!! please.

Rhino Keeper
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase I would absolutely LOVE to see the Plaid collection's furniture & decor from FS in BS!

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla