Page 77 of 127 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sassieyangel23 View Post
    I have an idea. Why dont you fix it to where we can delete unused parts or sell them. Especially the parts we wont be using again in the near future. That would be awesome. Who else agrees???
    I do hereby declare that I agree whole-kindheartedly with this idea
    ID: rusticjess
    Add me! I welcome new neighbors

Farm Supplier
    How about a car theme? Like a race car wheel table? And a driver seat as a seat, and wheel cookies, a trophy cake, everything car related!

Farm Supplier

Cars!

How about a car theme? Like a race car wheel table? And a driver seat as a seat, and wheel cookies, a trophy cake, everything car related!

How about a thin blue line theme? Little police officer, police car, a k9, black table with a thin blue line, maybe even a donut shop ha!

Quote Originally Posted by rusticjess View Post
    I do hereby declare that I agree whole-kindheartedly with this idea
    I like this idea as well. I have lots of goal parts I'll probably never use again.

New Resident
    I would love to see more fairies (magical grotto) flower wonderland, little fairies in flowers, flower palace, blooming Lotus or some sort of flower as a table or chair. Bold and soft colors in flowers. Fairy oven with magical recipes. And maybe more ways for earning gems or gems as a gift for neighbours (like you can receive max 5 gems per day after reaching a specific level like 50 or something, to keep the game more exiting) more random goals to win special items. Once in a month a special (rare) box. More choice in counters and wall and floor decorations.

New Resident
    Fairy theme, jungle theme, diamond theme, 60's or 70's theme. Brazil Carnival theme. Tropical paradise theme. (fairytale) under water world theme.

Cream Tea Theme with pots of tea for two, cake stands full of cream cakes & tarts , Scone recipes plain , fruit , cherry or even savoury cheese scones , a display stand full of tempting cream cakes , strawberry tarts, coffee buns, choux pastry treats , cream horns , new cream tea ovens serving scones & jam pots , pots of tea . Cream chairs & tables with pretty table cloths , cream flower displays in blue vases & waiters in smart shirts , waitresses in white aprons & caps . Floor tiles in blue or cream carpet tiles .

Quote Originally Posted by sassieyangel23 View Post
    I have an idea. Why dont you fix it to where we can delete unused parts or sell them. Especially the parts we wont be using again in the near future. That would be awesome. Who else agrees???
    Yeees!!! Especially that there are so many parts from ovens I had never even seen 😃 its very good idea 👍👍👍

Because it's almost September and fall beginnings and many of us change their bakerys decoration so I figure out 'fall parade' or 'fall festiv' 😃 colorful trees and leaves in sax and big bouquet of brown and orange yellow flowers

And I would like to see stand with hot drinks and maybe new drink stove.... It's so many cake stove in there right now and no drinks maker. Like last year we had cider machine that this year we could have berry or pampkim machine or both ☕☕☕ but everything on hot in huge yellow cups 😀