Page 57 of 127 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

New Resident
    Slumber Party. Caramel popcorn, ice cream sandwiches, floats, candy, chocolate, etc.
    Knock off famous books theme, like Barry Trotter, Slurlock Houses, Spylight, Alisha In The Mirror, etc.
    Different mythologies OR different countries' takes on 'universal' stories. Like have Africa's, China's, Peru's take on Cinderella as well as the Perrault &/or Grimm versions.

Rhino Keeper
    Candy shop theme. I like the aquarium theme too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ljssam View Post
    Im saying we both had the same idea, but you planned out a goal which i liked. And yes, i do hope we do get some grilled desserts, cause they do exist
    thank you! and also, yes, i know. grilled pineapple is one of my favorites! i couldn't think of a second machine for my proposed goal set though. what do you think: maybe another drink machine? there's an infused water machine in RS, that at least would fit in with the fruit, though not really the grilling.

love the recently proposed candy, further tea party, and pie eating contest ideas!

Farm Supplier
    FARMERS MARKET with out door shoppers and stands selling homemade produce and baked goods or crafts.

Rhino Keeper
    More brownie recipes....blondies, walnut, ect.
    Danish recipes...cheese, raspberry, ect.
    I know it's bakery, but what about wine? Like desert wine...it's good with chocolate
    Deep fried Oreos, candy bars like snickers, fried dough.
    I second the lemonade stand that someone mentioned and the water fountain idea.
    A beach cake that's tiered ( not sure if it's spelled right...a multiple layered cake ) with mini umbrellas, and little drinks, maybe some edible flowers and sunglasses, something that screams summer and fun.

Fashion Designer
    Different Fruit Festivals- Strawberry Festival, Watermelon Festival, etc

Elvish Bakery, Orc Bakery, Troll Bakery
    Ok, I'm a Tolkien fan!

Po-ta-toes!

how about a biker's theme.. harley-davidsons, leather jackets and all? or a small-sized fashion show with catwalks? mannequins? glassed walls?

Rhino Keeper
    i love the butterflies that extend off the duck pond, would love some butterfly to hang as a wall decor, different colors/shapes would be pretty. ladybug tables would be cute.

I saved 40 gems to get the 17x20 expansion but it won't let me get it before I get the 13x16 expansion?! This isn't fair, if we save the gems we should be allowed to get the expansions we want!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrywavesx View Post
    I saved 40 gems to get the 17x20 expansion but it won't let me get it before I get the 13x16 expansion?! This isn't fair, if we save the gems we should be allowed to get the expansions we want!!!
    yes but thay don't allow to expand 4 expansion with one price. to get that 17x20 expand from 13x16 you will need 160 gems I think.there is no short way.sorry....