Page 27 of 127 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by poohetta10 View Post
    Could you please do a canadian theme. Make dishes like poutine (French fries with cheese and gravy), beaver tails (fried chickpea dough with various toppings) and donairs (shaved spicy meat in a pita with a special white {milk} sweet sauce) in an oven with a Canadian flag. Have CN Tower statue, rockie mountains on wall paper and icy floor tiles. Have tables And chairs in shapes of mittens and hats. Wall decoration of a map of Canada in a frame. That's my idea ID poohetta10
    I would also appreciate Tim Horton's coffee and donuts:-) :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Summer icecream.
    Since TL is into vehicles for our bakery - then an icecream truck.

Summer Berries - its berry season!

County Fair - would be good in BS & RS. August is a big month for the fairs.

Well I see they put an icecream truck in RS icecream box.
    Last edited by Beecause; 07-29-14 at 07:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Some people are car enthusiasts. Race car, in particular. Maybe we could do an indie 500 theme..or something like it. And....for the girls....Maybe a "Girls just wann have fun" theme... Madonna or Lady Gaga style! LOL!

Rhino Keeper
    hmmm maybe more plans to be able to make some garden, some garden fauntain, lots of green, spring-summer things please... And finally some fridge that could be able to put food inside and put it oun on counters anytimw we want

Is it possible to have an Alice in wonderland theme, please?

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecity477 View Post
    Is it possible to have an Alice in wonderland theme, please?
    That would be awesome!!

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to recall someone posting about that before. I loved the idea then, and I love it now!

I'd love to see a traditional japanese theme!!
    I don't know if it already has been requested since i haven'd read every request. In my opinion this theme would offer a wide range of new possible items like e.g. japanese wooden tiles and wallpapers or new recipes like sushi or bentoboxes. It would also be very nice to add a geisha or maiko as a little statue I'm sure it would look great

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaElisabeth23 View Post
    I'd love to see a traditional japanese theme!!
    I don't know if it already has been requested since i haven'd read every request. In my opinion this theme would offer a wide range of new possible items like e.g. japanese wooden tiles and wallpapers or new recipes like sushi or bentoboxes. It would also be very nice to add a geisha or maiko as a little statue I'm sure it would look great
    I agreed! This should be great to see, but I love the wallpaper which have a cherry blossom tree on it, and a Japanese cake tower or a Japanese garden tea party would be great, too Could you please do these items please
    Last edited by catphantomcake; 08-16-14 at 06:08 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Hi,

What about something to commemorate the anniversary of WW1? Poppies of some description perhaps.