Page 25 of 128 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Like the idea of decade themes....British invasion,disco,Woodstock....and movie themes....imagine Gone with the Wind or Wizard of Oz!! I am waiting for Pirates of the Caribbean with a Jack Sparrow...:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_jack_sparrow View Post
    Like the idea of decade themes....British invasion,disco,Woodstock....and movie themes....imagine Gone with the Wind or Wizard of Oz!! I am waiting for Pirates of the Caribbean with a Jack Sparrow...:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    We had a pirates theme...it was awful! Ugly! I hope never again! So many players hated it.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    We had a pirates theme...it was awful! Ugly! I hope never again! So many players hated it.
    I may have been one of those players who hated it

I would love to see an Aussie (Australian) theme with goals. There is many food you could choose (savouries: Vegemite samwhichs, ect.) (sweets: pavlova, lamingtons, ect.). It would be also amazing if you did it around Australia Day (26th January). Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to have some appliance that could keep the food from the counters, I mean like a fridge to put food for later or when someone is chaning his bakery design he dont have to delate counters with food, he could just kept them in the fridge and take it out later. Would be really cool!! Also wish to see some update with barista coffee etc.

Rhino Keeper
    I think if we all players could be the designers or bakery story, we would make it perfect !!

Farm Supplier
    How about recycling some of the old goals to give new players a chance to get items from previous events. I really want to get the rose oven, and the drink machine that does the different blood types.

Quote Originally Posted by Mai2008 View Post
    How about recycling some of the old goals to give new players a chance to get items from previous events. I really want to get the rose oven, and the drink machine that does the different blood types.
    You can get the drink machine if you download the Halloween 2012 version of BS. it's available on an unmentionable third party site lol.

What I really want is the frosty freezer from August goals and the Puebla oven from the cinco de mayo goals.

Farm Supplier
    Could we have more world themes please Canadian, American, German, Brazilian, Mexican, Russian, Spanish, Asian (china, korean, japanese ... Would love to see a sakura/paper lanturn/ tea house theme..), British, Italian....

What about a few floor tiles of "beach" meeting the "ocean blue" - same textures just with a little surf - a few straight edges and a few corners so you could make a sort of shoreline?